Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kyra_Ashleigh

Shameless Self-promotion!

Well, if that's the case then you know what I do for spending money? I work. :naughty:

I work to, i wish i was a born-millionair :naughty:

Gee, I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

It's amazing that people will pass judgement when you show a small part of your life.

My stupid little business enables me to stay at home with my daughter, which I happen to value quite highly.

:goes away:

Hey, there's nothing wrong with self-promotion. Geeze it's up there in the title of the thread, if someone doesn't like it it's not like they were ambushed. :dude: Plug, plug, plug away Kyra_Ashleigh! :wow:

Gee, I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

It's amazing that people will pass judgement when you show a small part of your life.

My stupid little business enables me to stay at home with my daughter, which I happen to value quite highly.

:goes away:

Oh Kyra, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that. What I said really had nothing to do with your life, but more to do with the foul mood I was in when I replied. I wish I could do what you do, maybe then I woudn't work so much, AWW Crap, that didn't come out right, again. Geeze, someone help me!!! :dude: Come back!!!

Jeanway, I accept your apology. Some things just don't come out right on message boards. I have a bad temper, so if I ever do the "goes away" thing again, just understand that I am making myself calm down so I don't say anything out of anger. :wow:

I understand what you meant by wishing you could do what I do. I have worked several abusive jobs in the past and this is quite a change. It's also a big risk, because simply put, if I have a bad month sales-wise and I haven't covered my backside, there goes the car payment! :dude:

So realistically, as nice as it is to be your own boss, there's a whole lot of uncertainty. I'd never trade this for my old 90+ hour a week salaried management job... but self-employment can be a big scary thing.

I also have an occasional weekend job, filling in at the place I worked before I got married. It's not so much for the money as it is for me to be able to work with a good group of people.