Sign in to follow this  
SuraksSoul

The Fate Of Degra

What fate do you think Degra will meet?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What fate do you think Degra will meet?

• He will be killed somehow (By Reptilians or Trans-dimensional aliens)
    • He will survive and be part of the next mini arc
    • This Xindi arc will be the last time we see him (if he survives)

Ah yes...well the answer to this question may be all too predictable, I'd like to see what the people think. Unfortunately, I think he'll die even though I have no sources to verify this. Seems logical, the good people usually end up dying at the hands of their own. But perhaps not...

I'm hoping he will survive, and that somehow the Xindi become a part of the founding of the Federation ( sort of like what Americans like to do..rebuild their enemies and turn them into friends). So I voted that way.

However, if they let Degra live, there will always be the possibility that someone will try to expolit his knowledge of how to build that terrible weapon..... :laugh:

I think he'll end up dead. He'll most likely die helping Enterprise to stop the weapon. Like if the Reptillians are chasing Enterprise and Degra's ship Degra will likely turn back and take on the Reptillians in order to save Enterprise. I think he really wants to make amends for killing 7 million people.

Wow, now that you raise the issue - I see there is a good chance he won't make it - keeping with the bitter flavor ENT has had this season.

I didn't vote because I wanted to vote survive but we may not see him again.

I can't decide, but it's either he dies with the arc or he dies.....

I'm hoping he will survive, and that somehow the Xindi become a part of the founding of the Federation ( sort of like what Americans like to do..rebuild their enemies and turn them into friends). So I voted that way. -Mijaham

Mijham could be right remember the "Azati Prime" episode? Anyways Daniells said to Archer, In the future The Humans would actually protect the Xindi from the Sphere Builders. Think about it Humans would save the Xindi...it seems like they will become part of the Federation soon.

Note: I am disgusted the Klingons are apart of the Federation in the 26th century helping fight the Sphere Builders and what of the Romulans involvement in this conflict, The Romulan war is soon to begin and maybe something bigger than the Sphere builders War with the galaxy will begin thanks to the Future Guys manipulation of the timeline?

Woo-hoo. Hey, I haven't even seen it yet and won't for a few more weeks. In fact, I'm 3 weeks behind all of you since I have to wait for tapes with a few episodes to be sent to me. Still, I'm not 100% sure what you're talking about, but I'm guessing it's big D's butt.