Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hangon

Hangons Party Album

These are new pics from a party last night 8th may in amsterdam i will post more when my friend sends more.

This one i took :laugh:

This one is my friend from work she is called jane she is the one with the bottle in her hand she is nuts :laugh:..me and my friend bumped into her and her friend so we all stayed together :flex:

NICE PICTURES HANGON, MUST HAVE BEE A NICE PARTY

(kun je mij effe haar telefoonnr geven :laugh: )

NICE PICTURES HANGON, MUST HAVE BEE A NICE PARTY

(kun je mij effe haar telefoonnr geven :laugh: )

LMAO give you her tel nr..no way :flex:

Another pic

Did you slept the whole saturday out? :laugh:

Did you slept the whole saturday out? :laugh:

No i didnt get much sleep this morning..lol :flex:

Looks like a great party Hang. Too many people for me though. I'm claustrophobic, those pics make me want to run for the nearest door to get some fresh air. :flex: Glad you had such a great time. :laugh:

Looks like a great party Hang. Too many people for me though. I'm claustrophobic, those pics make me want to run for the nearest door to get some fresh air. :laugh:  Glad you had such a great time.  :blink:

Yeah i was a cool party RC and your right it was hot as h.ell i had no tee-shirt on because i was that hot :flex: hehe from the heat inside. :flex:

This photo was taken in the second area,there where 2 halls one hall was trance the other hardstyle<---my style :flowers:

:flowers: looks like you had a good time again Hang,that photo of jane is good you have to send it to me at work.. :unsure:

quote Hangon@May 10 2004, 04:33 AM

This photo was taken in the second area,there where 2 halls one hall was trance the other hardstyle<---my style

Dear Hangon, was this picture not taken at the "Digitale Overdose" at the Sporthallen zuid-amsterdam for about 6 years ago??

quote Hangon@May 10 2004, 04:33 AM

This photo was taken in the second area,there where 2 halls one hall was trance the other hardstyle<---my style

Dear Hangon, was this picture not taken at the "Digitale Overdose" at the Sporthallen zuid-amsterdam for about 6 years ago??

Well spotted i missed that..hmmm yeah that was in the hellraiser hall i shall have to change it..thats what happens when your out all weekend..lol

nice pic,s Hangon

Thanks Hari..glad you like them there will be more coming soon :force:

That is one 'ELL of a party!  :dude:

Hehe it was indeed a "ell" of a party and in 2 weeks i am off to another big one so more pics coming soon :dude: