Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

The Bandwagon Effect

Who here has had prune juice before? I have never had it.

Yep. I've had it..... It's a warrior's drink.

Which reminds me..... I keep hearing a lot of stuff about Van Helsing. Anyone seen it?

A serious answer to your original question...

Have you ever had a conversation in real life where you start talking about one thing, and wind up talking about something completely different? Its the same thing here.

ABSOLUKA, 8247. THE PRUNE JUICE DEBATE :laugh: I was just telling Fen the other day how I started on this fruit/ veggie/ juice tyrade last week, and MAN, I had the worst case of the *****, for a whole week. It was terrible :flex: It was like I was craving fruit like a da*n monkey :blink: couldn't get enough!!! Even after all that, I was still eating BEANS and CABBAGE, then washing it all down with prune juice!!! What the matter with me, anyway?? :flex: Just thought I'd throw this into the mix since this Thread has gone so far off topic it'd have to go 70,000 light years in reverse at Warp 10 to even see the title. :: wanders off, scratching head and muttering to herself, falls down a hole:: Yells "GEEZE!!!"

ABSOLUKA, 8247.  THE PRUNE JUICE DEBATE :blink:  I was just telling Fen the other day how I started on this  fruit/ veggie/ juice tyrade last week, and MAN, I had the worst case of the *****, for a whole week. It was terrible :flex:  It was like I was craving fruit like a da*n monkey :flex: couldn't get enough!!! Even after all that, I was still eating BEANS and CABBAGE, then washing it all down with prune juice!!! What the matter with me, anyway?? :rofl: Just thought I'd throw this into the mix since this Thread has gone so far off topic it'd have to go 70,000 light years in reverse at Warp 10 to even see the title.    :: wanders off, scratching head and muttering to herself, falls down a hole::  Yells  "GEEZE!!!"

Note to self....Dont take Jeanway on a date. She would replace my new car smell with something terrible. :laugh:

HEY, that was LAST week, I'm normal again. Sure learned MY lesson :laugh: But you see, me and Fen just got back from this little mini-vacation on a small, uncharted island and we were running around for days with herds of monkeys, eating bananas and all kinds of stuff, a little tree bark thrown in. that's what started it. Then I started just going for the stuff non-stop, really wierd huh? :flex: I had a monkey Jones thing goin on :blink: Ask him about it. :flex: He got bonked in the head a couple times by flying coconuts. He hasn't been right since :rofl:

Well this turned out to be a thread about nothing.

Message board, not chat room.

Yes, kind of like SIENFELD, a show about nothing :thumbs:

Yes, kind of like SIENFELD, a show about nothing :thumbs:

Agreed, i can't stand Seinfeld...

Interesting...

I can't stand because I itch when I stand for over 15 seconds...

yeah it was a bit boring but ROTK made up for that...

WAB, what is ROTK? Or anyone else who knows, I don't care who answers me.