Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

Shock And Awe!

I'll have to think about this one before I reply, but be my guest :laugh:

A few of my favorite awesome things:

Chirality of "everything," dark matter, Feynman's Razor (Similar problems have similar solutions.), plasma dispersion relations, organic molecules in quasars, postage stamps, human languages, earworms, giraffes, helicity conservation, the Dirac equation, kids, homemade pasta, CS22892-052,

neutron star superfuidity, kaon condensates, and much more.......

It's all just dang cool!

I'll have to agree with you on the homemade pasta nik, it is awsome. After you've made you own, that stuff in the box just tastes like the box :laugh:

I'll have to agree with you on the homemade pasta nik, it is awsome. After you've made you own, that stuff in the box just tastes like the box :laugh:

Oh Yeah! Many years ago, I bought a pasta maker (the old hand-crank kind). To me, making pasta is a very relaxing experience. My favorites are spinach fetucini and

sun-dried tomato fetucini. I've also experimented with some dessert pastas which turned out surprisingly well. Wonderful stuff!

I'm always shocked when my $50 a month internet connection acts like it's dial-up. It's awesome though when pages take less than a nano-second to load.

I'll have to agree with you on the homemade pasta nik, it is awsome. After you've made you own, that stuff in the box just tastes like the box :P

Oh Yeah! Many years ago, I bought a pasta maker (the old hand-crank kind). To me, making pasta is a very relaxing experience. My favorites are spinach fetucini and

sun-dried tomato fetucini. I've also experimented with some dessert pastas which turned out surprisingly well. Wonderful stuff!

AWSOME!!!!! I've made spinach, carrot, sweet potato, beet. Hey, have you ever tried to make your own tortellini? AWWWW, killer! Put a little meat or cheese in it? I just love what they call the' mouth feel 'of it. It's just so good.No I make mine by hand, that's how I was taught. Have you ever made the the pasta dessert? With all the ricotta, cream and cottage cheeses and cream and sugar and cinnamon? OMG!!! :P :laugh: I have the recipe,{ axion } :P if you want it.