Is anybody else saddened by this show ending? Or even more saddened by the fact that the last few Eps have been really cheesy to the finale?

I wasn't aware it was ending, but i love that ep when he gets turned into a puppit :laugh:

The show tanked for me when they took over Wolfram and Hart. If they were still the little band of heroes fighting evil from their base at the hotel I would be a lot more sad about it's end.

I watched Buffy and Angel for years but since I found out that Angel is being cancelled, I haven't bothered watching the rest of this last season.

I think that the end has come now for these "Joss Whedon-Vampire-TV-Shows"

Time to move onto something different.

:laugh:

I agree...King. But that dosen't mean I have to like it, it just seems everytime I get into something that I find funny has a sci-fi feel to it, it gets canned..but people can stare at 5 people in a coffee shop for years and years.

I'm just hoping that WB doesn't cancel my favourite show...Smallville!!!

I think Friends was more than just people sitting in a coffee shop. It was very funny and the characters were very likable.

I watched Buffy and Angel for years but since I found out that Angel is being cancelled, I haven't bothered watching the rest of this last season.

I think that the end has come now for these "Joss Whedon-Vampire-TV-Shows"

Time to move onto something different.

:laugh:

Well he tried something different with Firefly, which I really like. That's probably why it was cancelled, call me paranoid but TV execs are deliberately trying to ruin my TV viewing pleasure. At least Whedon is working on a Firefly movie.