Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

Who'll Get A New Series First?

While I have written my letters to UPN, I'm beginning to be less than optimistic for ENT's renewal. So I was wondering, who do you think from the ENT cast will get a role in a new series first - if anyone. Do you think anyone will get movie roles?

I think Billingsley has proven himself as a character actor and he should probably get enough work to keep him busy. I keep wondering if ENT has hurt Bakula because he was pretty popular before but hasn't been enough to keep Enterprise soaring.

Trinneer definitely deserves some good roles but in Hollywood that doesn't always mean anything.

While I have written my letters to UPN, I'm beginning to be less than optimistic for ENT's renewal.  So I was wondering, who do you think from the ENT cast will get a role in a new series first - if anyone.  Do you think anyone will get movie roles?

I think Billingsley has proven himself as a character actor and he should probably get enough work to keep him busy.  I keep wondering if ENT has hurt Bakula because he was pretty popular before but hasn't been enough to keep Enterprise soaring.

Trinneer definitely deserves some good roles but in Hollywood that doesn't always mean anything.

I was sure that Enterprise was renewed for next year..I know that I heard that somewhere..In fact I thought I read something on this site about it..I'll see if I can find it..Does anybody else know if they were renewed for next season ?

As far as future series..I feel that John Billingsly and Scott Bakula are the most likely ones..But who knows..And NO, I do not believe that Scott has hurt his carreer with 'Enterprise'..

EDIT - Well, I can't seem to find the thread that I thought I read about the renewal of Enterprise. I don't have time to look further right now..Anyone else have any info on it ? Perhaps it was wishful thinking on my part. :lol:

I think Scott Bakula will continue to get roles. He is a versatile actor with a lot of experience.

i am pretty adament that Enterprise is coming back for season 4....but i wont believe it until UPN tells me...

I hope they make it through to the end of a 5th season, so we can have an idea of the circumstances regarding the Earth/Romulan war finally. I want to get some really clear info in that part of history already :naughty: .

EDIT - Well, I can't seem to find the thread that I thought I read about the renewal of Enterprise. I don't have time to look further right now..Anyone else have any info on it ? Perhaps it was wishful thinking on my part.  :bow:

I think, Spacetigger, that the thread you refer to is called something like, Did we have any doubts, and is on the Trek News Board at this BBS.

I hope, for obvious reasons, (hey-look at the screenname!!), that Connor Trinneer doesn't slip into obscurity. He's a wonderful actor. He prefers theatre work to TV because he likes the rehearsal time to hone his craft, but I still hope that some TV and Movie work will mean the rest of the world can see his craft in action

Jolene will get work. She can't act all that well, but she's pretty, has a big bust and has done nude piccis and in Hollywood that's all you need.

Scott and John Billingsley will no doubt go on, they both have years of stage and screen experience behind them.

Dominic Keating will no doubt continue to get cast as the stereotypical British villain in various US shows.

Linda Park and Anthony Montgomery will move on to other things. Linda Park is doing a play here in London this week, so she is working already. Mongomery is, I've heard, rehearsing for a play in Los Angeles.

In short, they are a talented, capable group of people and they will go on in their chosen careers after this wonderful show is poisoned out of existence by bashers. :naughty: