Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blitzkrieg1110

Blitzkriegs Log

So i stayed home from school today cause im really sick. My whole body aches!!! mostly allergies though cause spring for me sucks. i think its all from the dandelions lol. I CANT wait till thursday cause im getting my airsoft gun in the mail. If any of you dont know what airsoft is, its military replicas of guns that police use for training. They are really cool and have working slides and stuff. If any of you want to check it out go to AIRSPLAT.

Its crunch time for me and my spanish project....my script is due thursday. It is an 80 point project and I really need to do good if i want to pass spanish. 2 years of a foreign language is required in high school and i keep wondering why i took spanish 1 in 8th grade when it doesnt count!!! :lol: Im certainly not excited about having to make up all of my school work tomorrow.

So i stayed home from school today cause im really sick.  My whole body aches!!! mostly allergies though cause spring for me sucks.

I know what you mean! I have to take about 50 pills in the spring to keep me in this world during allergy season.

i just got home from school and i still feel horrible :lol: . my entire body is aching from my allergies. anyways still looking forward to tomorrow cause my gun is coming. Got to finish spanish script once and for all tonight. Sweet!! i just remembered that enterprise is on tonight. YAY :lol:

finally got my m16 today and it was a perfect day to use it!!! the high was 81 degrees and mostly sunny! my parents are really mad at me cause they found out that theres a chance i may fail spanish....but im gonna pass.....if i fear for my life ill pass!! Last nights enterprise was just average, i hate the time travel thing even though most of you guys like it.

I officially passed Spanish today!!!!!!!!!!!! :dude: I cant believe it but i added up all the points the rest of the year and if i didnt do anything im still gonna pass. U dont know how exciting that is lol. I hate spanish (and after three years i just get more sick of it every day)

Congrats on passing your spanish test! I did the same thing as you... took german in the 8th grade when it didn't count towards graduation requirements.

Then I turned around and took second year german in high school and had a hard time because the stuff they taught us in 8th grade wasn't as in-depth as the first year german for high schoolers. I passed the first semester, but choked second semester. I also chocked in math that year... I tested high enough to take a more advanced class and was totally lost. :dude:

Then I switched schools and had to take two years of french... now I can't speak french without peppering it with german. Yikes!

I also wanted to thank you again for the PM you sent me earlier! See you around!

Thanx for the kind words kyra!!! i havent been on for the past couple of days (ive been real busy). Finally another person responds to my log lol. its the weekend and im just gonna crash and rest for all of it. I have had a bad couple of weeks and have been really stressed out lately. Still dont have anything really particular to talk about so ill leave it to that. BTW talk to you later kyra!!

I stayed home again today because of allergies. Hopefully this spring season will end soon!! I also just got finished watching The Wrath Of Khan again for about the millionth time lol. I do have a question for the other trekkies out there. When the Reliant and Enterprise where heading towards each other and kirk told the crew to go to yellow alert why werent the shields activated? I thought that yellow alert activated shields but not weapons. I could be wrong but it is nagging at me. Please give me your thoughts. Thanx!!

I know what you mean about allergies. *sniffle*

When the Reliant and Enterprise where heading towards each other and kirk told the crew to go to yellow alert why werent the shields activated? I thought that yellow alert activated shields but not weapons.

I watched The Wrath Of Khan yesterday but I didn't notice that. I'm affraid I don't know.

When the Reliant and Enterprise where heading towards each other and kirk told the crew to go to yellow alert why werent the shields activated?  I thought that yellow alert activated shields but not weapons.

I'm sure that the shields do not come on during Yellow Alert..I know the part of the movie you're talking about. If I remember right when Kirk orders Yellow Alert, one of the bridge officers say "Inner defense fields activated"..I'm sure these are different from the outer Shields that protect the ship. I'm guessing here but maybe they are inner fields around key areas of the ship like the warp core and the bridge..

If I remember right when Kirk orders Yellow Alert, one of the bridge officers say "Inner defense fields activated"..I'm sure these are different from the outer Shields that protect the ship. I'm guessing here but maybe they are inner fields around key areas of the ship like the warp core and the bridge..

That makes sense ST

The main reason i say this is that i know this from star trek: bridge commander. Lol i guess i shouldnt depend on a game. It was also in the starfleet command series. I guess there has to be some reason to go to yellow alert instead of red.

I had a pretty good day today and i passed my spanish project!!! :wub: Im now gonna get a C for the year which believe it or not im happy about lol. Now im excited about enterprise tonight. When is the season finale....dont tell me i missed it.

Now im excited about enterprise tonight.  When is the season finale....dont tell me i missed it.

No, you didn't miss the finale. There are 2 more episodes to this season..One tonight of course and I hear the season finale will be next week..

The finals have begun in school lol. I hate finals cause when i take a normal test i always forget my information right after that. I always get pretty decent 9 weeks grades but when it comes to finals..........pfft im screwed lol. Nothing else is happening this week but im just happy school is almost over!!! Just 7 more days to go and i will be enjoying a long, LONG summer.

The finals have begun in school lol.  I hate finals cause when i take a normal test i always forget my information right after that.  I always get pretty decent 9 weeks grades but when it comes to finals..........pfft im screwed lol.  Nothing else is happening this week but im just happy school is almost over!!!  Just 7 more days to go and i will be enjoying a long, LONG summer.

I just have 2 exams left....

:nono:

I feel sorry for you...

:rolleyes:

Well ive finished all my finals on wednesday and had my last test of the year today. Im so excited cause it is the last day of school tomorrow, then ill be a junior. I will have a lot more time to write in my log because of the summer. Not to mention a lot more time to surf the net and do other things. Cant wait to talk to u guys more in the coming days.

YAY!!!!!!!!!! :( school is finally finished and i can focus on stf.net and other things. U dont know how happy i am right now lol. I got pretty decent grades too which is a plus. :(

lol thanx rikerchick.  I cant believe someone actually read this log.........

Yeah..congrats from me too..Enjoy your time off..Lots of us read these logs...A lot of us just don't reply to many of them..They are interesting though.. :(