Yillara Skye

For fans of Monty Python

"Heeere comes aaaaaanother one."

"Heeere it comes aaaaagian."

"Heeere comes aaaaaa bunch of them."

"I'm glaaaad I'm not havin' lunch with 'em."

Chortle,

thayln

I think there were 4 - Holy Grail, Meaning of life, Life of Brian, and Hollywood Bowl, and I love them all (maybe it would confuse them if we run away more!! LOL! ;))

The movies:

And Now For Something Completely Different

Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Life of Brian

Live at the Hollywood Bowl

Monty Python's The Meaning of Life

"Heeere comes aaaaaanother one."

"Heeere it comes aaaaagian."

"Heeere comes aaaaaa bunch of them."

"I'm glaaaad I'm not havin' lunch with 'em."

ROFLMAO, thayln, I had forgotten about that one.

"oh, P*** OFF!"

Anybody remember the argument room, well, he was looking for that room and ended up accidentally ending up in the abuse room?

Anybody remember the argument room, well, he was looking for that room and ended up accidentally ending up in the abuse room?

I do, I was going to post about that one but did not because I couldn’t remember the exact quote.

OMG, I love Monty Python and the Holy Grave. I guess I am too young to know more of the stories, but I love their time travel episode where the kid traveled back to this place to get something, was weird; but funny as hell. I think the movie was Time Thieves, but i can be competely wrong.

Time Bandits you were referring to...

6305283699.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Time Bandits was the movie, it came on UPN a long time ago. Just like around 3 years :( I think :( , but it was so funny :innocent: i still remember it :(

OMG, I love Monty Python and the Holy Grave. I guess I am too young to know more of the stories, but I love their time travel episode where the kid traveled back to this place to get something, was weird; but funny as hell. I think the movie was Time Thieves, but i can be competely wrong.

Time Bandits you were referring to...

6305283699.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Time Bandits was the movie, it came on UPN a long time ago. Just like around 3 years :( I think B) , but it was so funny B) i still remember it :bow:

Glad I could help you..

And Alterego...I was going to post that one too, but I too couldn't remember the exact wording of the scene, probably because I was laughing too hard to be completely listening!

And Alterego...I was going to post that one too, but I too couldn't remember the exact wording of the scene, probably because I was laughing too hard to be completely listening!

Aint it the truth, Python is a laugh fest!