Sign in to follow this  
Yillara Skye

For fans of Monty Python

For Trek fans who are also Monty Python Fans.....I have been a fan of Monty Python for a long time....particularly of THe Quest For the Holy Grail, and The Meaning Of Life....but of course there is the series that is equally hilarious....

Click for Spoiler:

The Knights of Ni

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[spooky music]

[music stops]

HEAD KNIGHT OF NI:

Ni!

KNIGHTS OF NI:

Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni!

ARTHUR:

Who are you?

HEAD KNIGHT:

We are the Knights Who Say... 'Ni'!

RANDOM:

Ni!

ARTHUR:

No! Not the Knights Who Say 'Ni'!

HEAD KNIGHT:

The same!

BEDEVERE:

Who are they?

HEAD KNIGHT:

We are the keepers of the sacred words: 'Ni', 'Peng', and 'Neee-wom'!

RANDOM:

Neee-wom!

ARTHUR:

Those who hear them seldom live to tell the tale.

There is no Grail here...

roundtab.jpg

woodenra.jpg

blackbea.jpg

"And there was much rejoicing" "Yay!!"

And now for something completely different....

well not completely, I love Python too. Ministry of Funny Walks, Git Olympics, Spanish Inquisition, Philosopher Football, Spam, etc., etc. I only have Holy Grail on DVD but I just roar everytime I watch it!! The only DVD I own where the commentary and special features are as funny as the movie.

I have The Holy Grail on VHS, but plan to get the DVD.....my sister let us borrow her DVD and it was a scream....how about the locating the rabbit part?!

"Your mothers a hamster and your father smells of elderberries!!" Love the Holy Grail!!!!

"She turned me into a newt!"

"A newt?"

"I got better."

I'm a big fan of Monty Python too, I try and catch them often on the BBC/America channel.

Do you remember a song they did in Live at the Hollywood Bowl (I think that is the one). They all came out dressed as waiters with really long aprons that came down to their shoes and wrapped around the sides of their bodies. They sang a song and then when they turned to leave the stage they weren't wearing anything under the aprons. Hilarious.

The naughty song:

Click for Spoiler:

The song went "Sit on my face and tell me that you love me"

And now everyone sing along to another classic song: I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay I sleep all night and I work all day....

villager.jpg

frenchsn.jpg

knightof.jpg

v-galaxy.jpg

OK, so that is enough pictures for now.....

"Bring out your dead"...

..............."I'm not dead yet"

I love Monty Python, another thing my dad got me into. Movie Wise I like The Quest For the Holy Grail, and The Life opf Brian and the movies/TV Shows with them in it like Eric the Viking, and Fawlty Towers

"I'm not dead" "You're not fooling anyone you know!"

Oh dear. Monty Python literally has me rolling on the floor. I love them! I have Meaning of Life on VHS and Holy Grail on both. I've seen Life of Brian, but haven't got it...yet (Life's a piece of *poopie*, when you look at it), and I haven't seen Hollywood Bowl. I've seen most of the sketches, though, and I have some of them on tape and record. I even downloaded the Parrot Sketch on Kazaa (He's rung down the curtain and joined the bloody choir invisible...this is an EX-PARROT! lol"laugh:laugh: pure comic genius)

Two of my personal favorites song wise is "The Galaxy Song", and the theme song to "Meaning Of Life"

Guest Guest

"CAMELOT!"

"It's just a model."

"SHHH!"

"My nipples explode with delight!"

I also love the Upper Class Twit of the Year skit. LOL

LOVE EM ALL :D:tear::idea:

/\

|

|

|

hey! that was my post that is 'guest' thats just before yillara's post up there. sorry. thats twice in one day now. doh!

anyways, 'brave sir robin ran away. he bravely ran away, away. when danger reared its ugly head he bravely turned his tail and fled. cause brave sir robin turned about; and frankly he chickened out." lol. comic genuis.

"then after many years they reached their destination and once again there was much rejoicing" "yay" lol

I like that one....now if only the cops hadn't interviened(at the end of the movie)there definately would have been much rejoicing...

ya. i really had the feeling that the movie was unfinished when it ended. i thought there would be more after all that music so me and my friend watched it all (its about 5 minutes and its a black screen with elevator music playing. lol). i did find it funny though. it was pretty smart to end it that way. especially with the frenchmen again. "now go away or i will taunt you a second time!" lol. oh and the whole horse riding, coconut clapping thing was great.

ya. i really had the feeling that the movie was unfinished when it ended. i thought there would be more after all that music so me and my friend watched it all (its about 5 minutes and its a black screen with elevator music playing. lol). i did find it funny though. it was pretty smart to end it that way. especially with the frenchmen again. "now go away or i will taunt you a second time!" lol. oh and the whole horse riding, coconut clapping thing was great.

Definately!

Or the whole opening credit scene...of course ending with the credits done by Harry the Wonder Llama(or whatever his name was!)

OMG, I love Monty Python and the Holy Grave. I guess I am too young to know more of the stories, but I love their time travel episode where the kid traveled back to this place to get something, was weird; but funny as hell. I think the movie was Time Thieves, but i can be competely wrong.

OMG, I love Monty Python and the Holy Grave. I guess I am too young to know more of the stories, but I love their time travel episode where the kid traveled back to this place to get something, was weird; but funny as hell. I think the movie was Time Thieves, but i can be competely wrong.

Was the child a little girl?? If that is the case, you are probably reffering to the Adventures of Baron Munchausen, which had several Pythons in it...matter of fact I think it WAS a Python film..

0767809335.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Does this look familiar??

or how about this one?? In the case that it was Time Bandits you were referring to...

6305283699.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg