Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

I'm Special Because................

I mean what sets you apart from other people? Everyone has something Special about themselves. Not the things you own or your job or your physicalities, but what makes you, YOU. Your strengths and weaknesses too. Sometimes I don't want a strong person around me, I might need someone who shares my faults, that's very comforting too :drool:

I beleive that I pay attention to detail, I listen and remember things

that friends and family say and when its time to buy them a gift it is

always really personal and something I know they want or need....

I put a lot of effort into it and I love doing it.... :drool:

I beleave that Im in touch with nature. Like I can walk up to an animal an it wouldnt run or shy away or I can sense a tiny change in the air of my surroundings when most others wouldnt, like if its semi noisey in the forest an then it all becomes so quite I would notice that right off the bat and pay more attaintion to whats going on around in case theres danger around. Also I can look at an animal that is normaly ok around humans and tell if it is scarred or tense by noticeing the details in its muscle structure. That could also just be good eye sight.

hmmmm thats a tough one bcuz I dont see myself as special really.

I dont feel special or have something extraordinary that sets me apart from other people so.

Sorry!

OH DRAGON, your just like me :) :) I love animals, ahh, people, not so much, but I try :drool: I never would have guessed it. :drool:

Edited by Jeanway

That's a tough question, I don't think I really know what makes me special. I might have to ask my friends and family..

I like to think I am a guy who always helps out when someone needs me, and I have a talent for sports.

I do not know... perhaps I have good ideas- like I fixed my dad's internet today. He got a virus that changed his homepage, and he did not recognize it for what it was. So, I told him to go through his e-mail, click on a link to some site on the internet from one of his friends, and once he was on the net, change his homepage. It worked, as you tell since I am on the internet right now. :drool:

Intelligence and my ability to pick good lotto numbers, i atleast 10 times my money almost every time.

1 pound becomes 10 pound or more twice a week :)

I dream about watching the upcomming draw and the one or two numbers i see are winners :)

OH DRAGON, your just like me ;)  ;) I love animals, ahh, people, not so much, but I try :) I never would have guessed it. :)

Never have guessed I love animals? B) Ah oh well.

I can talk to cats and we understand each other pretty well. Before anyone thinks I've gone off the deep end, it's really more about reading the physical hints than actually talking... but I quite enjoy talking to my pets.

I have a major soft spot for abandoned animals... I've taken in so many strays that I've lost count.

I can also recognize a future "good friend" with the first handshake. It's weird... something just clicks in my brain and automatically says, "I know you." All my best friends have had this effect on me when we met. <_<

I chose the road less travelled by, as per Robert Frost's poem, "The Road Not Taken."