Sign in to follow this  
blitzkrieg1110

What Is The Best Tng Episode?

Hey guys, i know someone has probably asked this before but what do you think the best TNG episode was of all time. For me it would be either Best of both worlds parts 1 and 2 or I, Borg...simply cause im obsessed with the borg :drool: .

Well, hard to say, their are so many great eps..

Some of my favourites are The Inner Light, Tapestry, BoBW and Yesterdays Enterprise.

I would love to name a fave episode of mine, but I can't. There are too many. :laugh:

I always had a thing for The Best Of Both Worlds I + II and Rascals and... see what I mean? <_<

It's pretty much impossible for me to pick just 1..So I'll highlight a few out of my many favorite episodes...

Yesterdays Enterprise

The Measure of a Man

The Best of Both Worlds I & II

Conspiracy

DataLore

The Inner Light

Relics

Family

Well, I started with just a couple but I ended up with 8.. <_< Great shows all of them..

Yikes, I'm like Spacetigger - if I start trying to name a couple, I'll go one forever. Some of my favourites include BOBW, AGT, Brothers, The Offspring, The Measure of a Man, Sarek, Data's Day, Fistful of Datas, Datalore and on and on and on.

Should be easy for ya Takara; just say "all the episodes with Data and/or evil android twins." :lol:

It's the same for me; if I start to give a favorite or two, I'll go on for a page. That just goes to show the excellent quality of the show; there's practically 10 or 12 episodes for everyone. :lol:

I'd say Best of Both Worlds (I, II), I Borg and Decent (I,II).

Yeah, I'm a Borg maniac too but I also like more thoughtfull episodes like The Inner Light. :(

Edited by Rash

I have about fourteen favorite episodes from TOS, and probably around ten for TNG. A few of them are (not in any order):

The Offspring (I think it is interesting that Data did not try to reproduce again. Of course, would you, if you knew your child was then going to be taker away by the state? Admiral Haftel, or what ever his name was, got what he deserved----no new androids.)

Family

Inner Light

Some of the Klingon episodes--especially with Worf and Alexander or his brother.