Sign in to follow this  
Gotabite

Naomi Wildman's Mother

:laugh: Could someone tell me what happend to Naomi Wildman's mother? I must have missed some episodes, somewhere. I would always see Naomi and Nelix, or Naomi with Seven........but never with her mother. Seems like I remember a few early episodes that included Naomi's mother. But I don't know what happened to her.......Thanks :wub:

Samantha Wildman...hmmm....I to wondered what happened to her. Maybe we just didn't see her with Naomi that much was because she on Duty at the time during the episodes where we see Naomi but not Samantha.

She just wasn't shown. Nothing really happened to her, technically she was there, but I guess the actress wasn't available or something.

Thanks for the info. Just seemed strange that her mother was never around, and I couldn't remember anything specific happening to her...... :look:

They did show her once in an episode called 'Once Upon a Time' when she, Paris and Tuvok crash-landed a shuttlecraft and it became buried beneath the surface of the planet. She was seriously injured, but survived.

Ensign Wildman was last seen in "Fury" but since that episode was mostly set in the past... The last time we saw Ensign Wildman in the present, was in the early season 5 episode "Once Upon a Time"

My question is... WHAT HAPPENED TO HER? :look:

They did show her once in an episode called 'Once Upon a Time' when she, Paris and Tuvok crash-landed a shuttlecraft and it became buried beneath the surface of the planet.  She was seriously injured, but survived.

Yes, I remember that episode.......and that's the last time I recall seeing her in an episode :look:

What's the deal with Ensign Wildman being absent from the last 2 seasons aside from "Fury"?

Probably never thought to have her....or the actress wasn't avaliable...or something. Maybe they thought we wouldn't notice.

Remember people that she was only a guest star, so it might happen that they allowed the role to go to her daughter. I think the change was acceptable becuase of the later Borg children.

Edited by Ahane Falzon

For some reason I was thinking that Ensign Wildman was dead, but now that I think about it I don't know what happened.

For some reason I was thinking that Ensign Wildman was dead, but now that I think about it I don't know what happened.

B) Like you I don't think Naomi's mother died. And while I enjoyed the relationship that developed between Seven and Naomi.......and while Nelix was a great god father, reading Naomi bedtime stories etc;.....it just always seemed odd to see those two adults around Naomi all the time, and never her mother, who was also supposed to be on the ship with her. I think this was something that the series didn't handle properly. :(

Internal view: she was there all the time but was just working off camera

External view: the actress wasn't available, wanted too much money.

The Real Naomi Wildman- Kyra Hart

RB-SPomers-B_2x3_240.jpg

Thirteen-year-old Scarlett Pomers has years of work already under her belt. She appeared for three seasons as Naomi Wildman on Star Trek: Voyager and had a recurring role on That's Life. Now she stars as Reba's (Reba McEntire) youngest daughter Kyra in The WB's hit comedy Reba.

/\ from www.thewb.com

RB-SPomers-B_2x3_240.jpg

Thirteen-year-old Scarlett Pomers has years of work already under her belt. She appeared for three seasons as Naomi Wildman on Star Trek: Voyager and had a recurring role on That's Life. Now she stars as Reba's (Reba McEntire) youngest daughter Kyra in The WB's hit comedy Reba.

/\ from www.thewb.com

Yes, And she does a great job on Reba. Thanks for the photo and the write up. :rolleyes:

Stardate:213438.9

I too thought that she dies during an away mission. :dude: oh well i guess i was wrong

RB-SPomers-B_2x3_240.jpg

/\ from www.thewb.com

%^*( That IS her! I wasen't sure and kept forgetting to look it up! Although it's ilegal for me even to think this..she's cute..Thx for the info Ahane Falzon.