Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

My Favorire Cookie Is..................

Tonight i'm finishing off the last of the oreos, some of which I shared reluctantly with Capt.Wright, who took too many and fenriz who tried to analyze them. :klingon::assimilated:

For me, it depends on my mood. I usually like chocolate chip, but I always hate oreos. For some reason I sometimes hate cookies. I know this sounds wrong for you buddy. :assimilated:

Fortune cookie.... I'd like to have a crack at writing a few myself - probably better that I don't.

Snickerdoodles are the awsomest. Oreos are always a good standby, but the originals, not the funky new things they have that I hate. BIG fan of chocolate chip, of course, and I make this Molasses Gingersnap that is just so soft and chewy.....*mouth waters* :drool:

The black and white, you can only get them at a bakery. It's half chocolate frosting and half vanilla frosting on a cake like yellow cookie, haven't had one in about hmmmm, 10 years :drool: ::swallows:: I think I just hurt myself.

Girl Scout Cookies! :drool:

I'm still paying for the three cases I bought this year! You know... around the middle... :drool:

Also, most cookies I bake myself. Peanut butter, tollhouse choco chip, cocoa sugar cookies.... mmmmmm. :)

NO-BAKE COOKIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: Hehehe, i'd settle (reluctantly though) for chocolate chunk.

I do. It's goooooooood.

:)

When I was little and helped Mom make Christmas cookies, she'd walk out of the room for a minute and when she'd come back,,, much of the dough had disappeared. :drool:

My favorite used to be white-chocolate macadamia nut, but they've got these Strawberry Shortcake cookies up here that have white chocolate chunks and strawberry pieces. :drool: . Chewy choc chip is good, too. I like most of 'em as long as they are soft, chewy, and preferably fresh out of the oven.

EEWWW, you gotta try, NUTELLA, it's Hazelnut butter with cocoa in it, comes in a jar, you can put it on anything, cake, cookies, other stuff :drool: Honest, you have to try this stuff. it's right next to the peanut butter in the stores. :drool:

You have to try TOLL HOUSE candy bars, the cookie one is EXCELLENT!