Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

SHARING

Someone said to me recently that my threads seem to be kind of personal. I think that the fact that I was an only child and spent alot of time alone might have something to do with it. I remember wishing for brothers or sisters to share with. It was something I wasn't able to do. When I found this site I started to share my life with all of you. It's really been therapeutic for me. Am I the only one who feels this way? There was a time when the word ' hand-me-downs' was something I wished for. :frusty:

jean.. im sorry that you didnt have siblings.. its kinda like that you never know what you've got till its gone.. siblings arent the greatest at times.. but they are.. its like winter and summer.. in winter you wish it was warmer and vise versa.. but yeah in my opinion its okay to b personal to an extent but like theres a point when it should go in the personal logs..

I think it's kinda funny: As an only child, I always wanted a little brother. It's amazing how many of my friends who actually had one would say, "Here, take mine!" :frusty:

I guess the grass is always greener...

Yep, Jean, Everyone needs a place to share. Glad you've found that here. :frusty:

well jean i definately get what your saying, gee if you havent noticed my posts, i dont think it gets much more personal than that. i also was an only child till i was 14, i am much of a loner, keep everything to myself at times, this is also my place to just vent and let it out. not a thing wrong with it, everyone needs someplace to let it all air out. :blink: keep it comin B)

Well as someone who is the oldest of 4 children having siblings is a mixed blessing, I'm all for sharing but try getting 3 brothers to agree to share anything. I remember many fist fights over the "good" Nintendo controller. :clap: Our sister was lucky, she's the baby and the only girl. Still it was nice having brothers growing up, someone who always had your back. :blink: Even if they were annoying little snots most of the time. B)

well jean i definately get what your saying, gee if you havent noticed my posts, i dont think it gets much more personal than that. i also was an only child till i was 14, i am much of a loner, keep everything to myself at times, this is also my place to just vent and let it out. not a thing wrong with it, everyone needs someplace to let it all air out.  :bow:  keep it comin :blink:

Thanks matt, that means alot coming from you. I feel like sometimes your my only ally here. Sometimes people are lobbing so many grenades at me because of the things I say here. But I also have some encouragement from a few sympathizers, like you Thanks B) :clap::bow:

well jean i definately get what your saying, gee if you havent noticed my posts, i dont think it gets much more personal than that. i also was an only child till i was 14, i am much of a loner, keep everything to myself at times, this is also my place to just vent and let it out. not a thing wrong with it, everyone needs someplace to let it all air out.  :bow:  keep it comin :blink:

Thanks matt, that means alot coming from you. I feel like sometimes your my only ally here. Sometimes people are lobbing so many grenades at me because of the things I say here. But I also have some encouragement from a few sympathizers, like you Thanks B) :clap::bow:

ANYTIME. thats what friends are for. :bow::bow:

Have you heard the saying " A problem shared is a problem halved '? It's really true. :blink:

I think i'd prefer to have had a robotic brother (one that isn't sentient, btw). That way when he pisses me off or does something stupid i can just turn him off and fix it :D . :) J/k of course, but he can be a pain at times. :)

Edited by scaleman

I think Data would have made a good big brother. :hammer: And Deanna Troi a good big sister. Am I just being wierd right now??

Just a little bit... I would hate Deanna.... :hammer:

She ticks me off....