Sign in to follow this  
misfits69

Hi!

Hey! I'm new to the whole trek web site stuff as you can see. I personally think Enterprise is the best series. "Trip" is so hot!! WOWZERS! But I like Voyager and stuff to no worry's. Ya but if u got anything or any advice u can give me on the site just reply. Thanx!

L8er Sk8er :wub:

You've come to the right place. Especially for Enterprise fans - lots of them here. Have a great time.

Welcome to StarTrekFans.net!

I hope that you enjoy yourself here and I look forward to chatting with you more

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

lol Master Q do you copy and paste that post :wub: j/k

Welcome and Trip does rock!! I cant say he is cute cause im a guy and that would just be weird... /shivers

Hey! I'm new to the whole trek web site stuff as you can see. I personally think Enterprise is the best series. "Trip" is so hot!! WOWZERS! But I like Voyager and stuff to no worry's. Ya but if u got anything or any advice u can give me on the site just reply. Thanx!

L8er Sk8er :innocent:

Dont worry your fingers, everything will become familar to you as it did to me :( I encourage you to see the Promotions Fourm (Under Section 31) and also (Under Section Test Postings) Holodeck Program: 15FF... Fourm --- Holodeck is just post that you want to do to untrek yourself :( Promotions Fourm lets you know when you are FINALLY not going to be an Ensign, Cadet, etc... (maybe Harry Kim should of used this site, would of made him feel better) :(

Sign in to follow this