Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hangon

A PARTY PHOTO

I still say it looks interesting. I wish I could go, but I don't think I could stand the noise. :blink:

I still say it looks interesting.  I wish I could go, but I don't think I could stand the noise.   :blink:

Well anytime your ship stops off in holland look me up and i will take you B) and dont worry about the noise after 30 mins of the sound what comes out of the speakers you will be deaf anyway..lol

I still say it looks interesting.  I wish I could go, but I don't think I could stand the noise. B)

Well anytime your ship stops off in holland look me up and i will take you :bow: and dont worry about the noise after 30 mins of the sound what comes out of the speakers you will be deaf anyway..lol

I will go crazy in less time than that! :bow::clap: :blink:

Tssss your so lucky Hang i wanted to go to sensation last year but it was sold out :clap: most of my friends went and they loved it..btw i see you won 2 tickets for this years sensation..*bats eye lids at Hang*who you takeing with you..i am free that night :blink:

BTW VERY COOL PHOTOS B)

Hangon, you had better take her or I will sincerley kick your *buttocks* until you are beaten bloody, I will swim over the danged ocean or fly. I don't care about the cost!

Yeah, I guess you could call it a laser show... :blink:

An extraordinary laser show!!! Beautiful pic - thanks for sharing it! B)

Hi hangon :naughty:

What's youre favorite trance tracks?

My favorite trance tracks are:

The Darkside (Hypetraxx)

and

Plastic Dreams (Jaydee)

Do you know this two fantastic tracks?

:bow:

Hi hangon  :naughty:

What's youre favorite trance tracks?

My favorite trance tracks are:

The Darkside (Hypetraxx)

and

Plastic Dreams (Jaydee)

Do you know this two fantastic tracks?

;)

hi willi yeah i know Plastic Dreams its a old school classic :bow:

but my fav trance record is "The first Rebirth"..by jones and stephenson.(bonzia records) and Max walder."Compressor"

Yeah!!!!!!! I know "The first rebirth"........great track :naughty: The other track i dont know. You must buy without fail "The Darkside" by "Hypetraxx".......its a hammer

:bow:

Yeah!!!!!!! I know "The first rebirth"........great track  :(  The other track i dont know. You must buy without fail "The Darkside" by "Hypetraxx".......its a hammer

;)

cool i will down load it thanks for the tip :naughty: i like hard trance Gary d style he is german, and sven vath nr 1 german DJ :bow:

Your want me to get very jealous dont you :)

Those photo's do look really cool Hang you lucky S.O.B..lol joke!!! :)