Sign in to follow this  
RikerChick

What Magazines Do You Read?

Just curious what magazines everyone's into.

The ones I read on a regular basis are Muscle & Fitness Hers, Popular Photography & Photographic. I get Star Trek Magazine once in a while and when I'm just in the mood for pure fluff I get Glamour. Anyone else?

Car & Driver, Road & Track, and Motor Trend. I'm really into cars. Also, sometimes I buy PC Gamer, but not often.

PS. The Porsche 911 Turbo GT2 rocks and so does the Aston Martin V12 Vanquish.

(AND ITS PRONOUNCED 'PORSCHA'! lol)

I have subscriptions to Star Trek Communicator,Rolling Stone,National Geographic,and Playboy (Yes I do read the articals.)

I'll admit I have one for Playboy as well

ive only got one right now, thats MAXIM magazine for men. have had various subscriptions over the years, mostly automotive, hot rod, chevy high performance, muscle mustangs and fast fords, then dirt rider, 4 wheeler, golf digest, etc.

mostly i love anything with exotic cars, awsome trucks, fast bikes, and beautiful women. :wub:

I usually get Star Trek Communicator, and used to get Star Trek The Magazine. But usually I read Astronomy, Sky And Telescope, and National Geographic. I get Dreamwatch, XPose, or SFX (all sci-fi magazines) if there is an article containing interviews with Brent Spiner.Plus if my mom brings home magazines I usually end up reading them: Entertainment Weekly, People, and Instyle.

But usually I read Astronomy, Sky And Telescope

Those are my sisters magazines too. :wub: