Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

STUPIDEST THING YOU EVER DID AT WORK

That's a funny story, Drago. if I remember correctly, he was in Afghanistan, and Darryl and his MArines had just returned from a patrol. they were sitting down. this German Army Officer starts running his mouth about the Vaunted American Marines sitting down on the job and this and that, and Darryl stands up and starts going off on him, including some broken german. Darryl's words were something to the effect of "Herr Kapitan, Saugst du mien wurst, bitte?" which translated means "Mr. Captain, Please suck my sausage". I don't tell it as well as Darryl does, though.

That's a funny story, Drago. if I remember correctly, he was in Afghanistan, and Darryl and his MArines had just returned from a patrol. they were sitting down. this German Army Officer starts running his mouth about the Vaunted American Marines sitting down on the job and this and that, and Darryl stands up and starts going off on him, including some broken german. Darryl's words were something to the effect of "Herr Kapitan, Saugst du mien wurst, bitte?" which translated means "Mr. Captain, Please suck my sausage". I don't tell it as well as Darryl does, though.

:) Jim, Please! This is a family site :clap::flex:

I'd have been alot meaner. and since only a handful of you speak german, I'll say what I would say in that tongue (sorry to offend anyone who DOES speak German)

Click for Spoiler:

"Herr, du bist ein schiessekuchen. saugen meine wurst schnell!"