Sign in to follow this  
removed

Fav non-Star Trek movie

What's everybody's favorite non-Star Trek movie? Mine would have to be Goldfinger, starring non other than Sean Connery.

Pulp Fiction, M***** F******, I love that movie, just a bunch of Gangstas doing Gangsta s***, and Royal Tannenbaums. :D oh and Star Wars

:D :devil:

Pulp Fiction, M***** F******, I love that movie, just a bunch of Gangstas doing Gangsta s***, and Royal Tannenbaums. :D oh and Star Wars

:D  :devil:

i love star wars and the royal tennenbaums (i thought it was great even though most people i know dont) but im not really a fan of pulp fiction. it was just too gritty. my thing is really more james bond. That's why I have Timothy Dalton for my picture thingy.

<------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mine would have to be the Indiana Jones movies. I can't choose just one, I love them all.

I don't really have fav movies just ones that are better than others but if I had to chose I love Galaxy Quest... :bow:

all hail Bev!! :)

Guest Ktrek

I guess I would have to say the two Lord Of The Rings movies have now taken my number one spot. I would have said Star Wars before. :bow: I read the Tolkien books as a teenager and they hold a special place in my heart and I'm very glad that the movies, so far, have done the books justice. The characters, for the most part, are just how my young mind pictured them to be. Next in line would be the James Bond movies. I own them all on DVD and my wife and I work through them in consecutive order about twice a year. I always see something new every time around. I think my favorite Bond is Brosnan, although I liked the darker, more Flemingish Bond, of Dalton and all the Connery's will be classics.

Ktrek

LOTR: The Fellowship and The Two Towers

Braveheart

These are the three favorites that stand out the most when we can't choose a Trek movie! But, I really have a long list of favorites!!!

My favourite movies change depending on my mood. I have always enjoyed the 60's musical Oliver, The Fugitive, Monty Python's Search for the Holy Grail, Arsenic and Old Lace (with Cary Grant), Casablanca. There are quite a few others but I'm going brain-dead right now.

Ah, we all musn't forget....Monty Python's Search For the Holy Grail!! That is on my long list of favorite movies!

Star Wars :wow: (All)

Indiana Jones (Haven't seen all the young Indy ones yet, but I like the idea of them)

And all Bond movies, mostly Goldeneye

This one is tough. There are so many movies that I like that it's hard to pin down one or even two as a favorite. My list of good movies that I dodn't mind seeing over and over again (which would qualify as favorites), would have to be Independance Day, Dances With Wolves, 2001 A Space Odyssey and the sequel 2010, The Matrix, Patton, The Terminator, The Ring, The Longest Day, Midway, Gladiator, the list could just go on and on. I won't say which one is my favorite since what I like today, I may find a replacement tomorrow.

As Good As It Gets

Because of the line Jack Nickelson says in the shrinks office. "What if this is as good as it gets?"

Because that's what I say every morning when I walk in to work. :laugh:

Excalibur....  :o

DUDE, EXCALIBUR is a classic. great movie. but i would have to say that it depended on the mood, and what i felt like watching. i love so many movies. among them would be LOTR movies MYSTERYMEN. THE LOST BOYS

what a classic that is too. THE GREAT ESCAPE, STRIPES, THE GUMBALL RALLY, lets not forget BULLIT, THE MUMMIES, ive got over 150 DVDS and growing, i just love movies in general.

I now have a new favourite non-Trek movie. I got The Pirates of the Caribbean on DVD for Christmas and it is absolutely incredible. Johnny Depp is brillaint in the role of Captain Jack Sparrow and if he doesn't win an Oscar for it he will have been robbed!!