Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vulcan Willi

Photo of me and my girlfriend

Hello Nemesis :naughty: What a compliment.......btw my blood is not green......maybe sometime??? :bow:

btw more photos of myself you can see at my Homepage in the "Gallery" ;)

This pic is my favourite pic what i has found in the net

1083412866.jpg

:drool:

That is so funny!!!!

Star Trek actress Denise Crosby (Lt. Tasha Yar, TNG) visit our fanfilm set "Star Trek: The Legacy" in Germany.

1083275828.jpg

Such a cool photo ! Wow, you look totally vulcan willi !! :drool:

Thank you Luthien an spacetigger :drool:

and here a photo that was shot 1998 at a GALILEO 7 convention in germany

(from left to right: George Takei, John DeLancie, myself without spock make up, convention organizer)

1083504405.jpg

Luthien, you dont must be jealous......those actors are entirely normal people  :drool:

I know hahaha but still It would be a great and super oppurtunity for me to meet them some time,although I dont think that will ever happen,i live in Holland thats says enough :S

Luthien, come in october 1st to 3th to the Galileo 7 convention in Neuss/Germany. Patrick Stewart is the starguest  :drool:

thats the url: http://www.galileo7.de/english/index.html

hehe I would love to but Im only 17 and I got no friends that like startrek,LOL i dont even have friends anyways,my parents would never let me go there alone and let me stay there in a hotel or something,so Im sorry.

I wish I could go though!

poor Luthien :drool: maybe your parents let you drive to germany yet? I'm be glad to see you at Galileo 7 convention. My girlfriend and i are there :drool: :)