Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

Terry Farrell & Wil Wheaton

Both are starring in a made for tv movie on Scifi tonight Deep (something) 9:pm EDT. Word of caution - some scifi originals are pretty decent - some are major stinkers. I think Terry Farrell was in one before with one of the Hardy Boys??

Anyway, if you're interested.

Both are starring in a made for tv movie on Scifi tonight Deep (something) 9:pm EDT.  Word of caution - some scifi originals are pretty decent - some are major stinkers.  I think Terry Farrell was in one before with one of the Hardy Boys??

Anyway, if you're interested.

At least we know what Rikerchick will be watching tonight! :roflmao:

Thanks for the info TUH..I like Terry Farrell...But Wil Wheaton? UGGHH..Well, I may check it out anyway...

I caught about the last 25 minutes of it. Looked like it may have been ok to watch.

I caught the first hour. It wasn't.

Actually, it wasn't awful. Let's just say no one will be getting any Oscar nominations. If this (Deep Core) was made after the bigger budget The Core, it's a pretty big rip-off.

I thought it was rather painful to watch. It made me sad to see Terry Farrell in something so mediocre, basically reprising her role as a "Jadzia" type in such a weak vehicle. Wil Wheaton .... well, I liked Wesley o.k. on TNG, and I loved Wheaton in "Stand by Me", but this kid did not age well. He went into an ugly phase on TNG and simply stayed in it. Maybe he should try to work behind the camera, he seems intelligent and quite capable when interviewed. He just can't act.