Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

The Lizard Jar.

I keep a glass canning jar beside my front door because lizards are always invading my home. I catch them in the jar and take them outside. I just had to do it again when I came home a little bit ago. Why do they want to come inside?

What are you cooking that smells so good? :laugh: Probably your just in their roaming path. Wish I had that problem, I have to go buy mine. :P

I live in an apartment on the end of the row and our row faces a wooded lot so I'm probably in a better location for them. They're all over my patio - the little ones are kind of cute. I hate to go out at night because there are a lot of frogs too and I'm afraid of stepping on one.

I've had frogs get in too- the jar is multipurpose.

interesting. the cause is probably the food particulates or scent attached to the jar or the exhaust vent of you apartment. It could bebecause of your close proximity to the wooded area

Ooooo my family and I had that problem when we where in Florida for Thankgiving. They always hung out by the pool we had hehehehe My cuzes and I always raced them in the pool  :bow:

Where exactly was this Dragon? :bow: :oops:

I read somewhere that lizards in your house were good luck. I have no idea where I read it though. :bow:

I used to bring home lizards, forgs and snakes when I was a kid. I think I came pretty close to driving my mom nuts with the "look what I caught! (opens lid, snakes come pouring out)".