Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

U.S.S. ELUSIVE

I have some ideas but need some help. This would be a totally unique kind of ship, not seen in any of the episodes or movies before. Crew structure also would have some unusual aspects. If you'd like to join me for discussion and RPG ideas please PM me, or reply here. I'd like to talk with you. Jeanway Out :laugh:

What are your thoughts on a ' Co-Captainship '? New concept. Pros and cons please. Think outside the box if you can. New :laugh:

I would think about a counsel of captains about 5 or 7 of them. They would command the ship based on their deliberations. There would also be an away team part of the security operations...

So your thinking a team of Captains? I was thinking of just two. But this idea MAY have been able to avert the Azati-Prime disaster. I'll go into it further when we all meet, ok? :roflmao:

' Like Smoke through a Screen she is' :) :)

Edited by Jeanway

3 Captains would be best :roflmao:

Why 3? Of course they would all be Admirals :)

Edited by Jeanway

3 Captains would be best :P

Why 3? Of course they would all be Admirals <_<

3 would be best because with an even number you could have a tie!

Three is the smallest number (besides one) you can have where there isn't a possibility of a tie on a critical descision.

If this ship were to have multiple captains it would likely be very large.

Should it be a universe class ship?

O.K.,CREW, listen up. There will be 3 Captains, because of the severity of our missions. We are a StarFleet Security Ship. Xeroc has joined the crew and we are working on the history and Scenarios right now. So we will be assembling soon for our first RPG. I'll let you know the exact time and date. Captain Jeanway Out. Still looking for crew :D Please go to StarFleet Acadamy for your training in the meantime at the .Com site. :)

We're back :laugh::flex: :blink: Resurrected from the ashes. See how ELUSIVE we are :flex:

I'll present it to Starfleet Security and let you know :laugh: You do know we are a Security Ship, don't you? We have two ships, both cloaked that travel together. The other is the Hot-Train, always behind us. Vold is the Captain. He can explain what it is.

Working on the HISTORY , right now in 'Blank, Blank, Walk the Plank" The ELUSIVE, takes her name from an 18th Century sailing vessel. Much like the original ENTERPRISE did. This is what Gene Roddenberry did. I'm just trying to recreated using his method. You have to look back in order to look forward. I just hope we don't have new rules put on us, I think this is going just great the way it is. Alot of people are being very creative, and having alot of fun with this right now.

I hear Worf and ILIKESEVEN are having a great time down there... I told you it was a good idea to give Worf no food for 3 days...

I hear Worf and ILIKESEVEN are having a great time down there... I told you it was a good idea to give Worf no food for 3 days...

No, he got food, just no sleep :drool: He ate alot of oranges, out of the barrel :drool:

Fine I'll be tactical and operations and chief engineer

MUAHWAMUAHWAMUAHWAMUAHWAMUAHWAMUAHWAMUAHWAMUAHWA

You got it little buddy. Now we are working on the history, when we get into the future, your hired :( :(