Sign in to follow this  
dsbs

Vabeachguy

Well, I can't do the firecrackers thing, but I wanted to congratulate VaBeachGuy on reaching the 1000 posts mile stone (he's too modest to do it himself :laugh:)

CONGRATULATIONS YOU RULE!!!!!!! :) :laugh:

Thanks for making the boards such a sucess and working so hard on them, and way to go!

Way to go VBG!!! Amazing boards, great posting, smarts!!! :) :laugh:

Click for Spoiler:

You are the greatest!!! :laugh:

Thank you, I'd never have gotten so many postings without so many great postings to respond to. All the credit goes to everyone that posts here.

The fireworks are really a 2 part posting. Part 1 is the individual fireworks pictures and part 2 is a sound file I made that actually uses 3 different audio files.

:laugh: Congratulations VaBeachGuy! Thanks for creating such awesome boards and for your efforts to ensure a civil and respectful place to share our fascination with Star Trek.

:laugh: Congratulations VaBeachGuy!  Thanks for creating such awesome boards and for your efforts to ensure a civil and respectful place to share our fascination with Star Trek. 

I second that. Congrats!

Great Job VBG. And Thanks again for giving us this wonderful site where we can speak our minds. You ROCK. :laugh: :wub: