Sign in to follow this  
savien

Commander Tucker

Tucker is amazing. He is by far my new favorite character of all the Star Trek series. Being from the south I think I can relate to his 'southern charm.' Plus he seems to ALWAYS be there for some comic relief in every episode. Im curious as to everyone elses views on Trip. I think he makes the show. All during first season he was really why i watched Enterprise. I never seen such a disorganized and incompatible crew (or so i thought). Im very impressed how well they have intergrated this crew with the character development and relationships. I cant wait for Season 3!!

Savien

Trips comic skills are really a great asset to the show, he has a charm that is way superior to all the others on NX-01, however my fav. character is Reed, the little warmonger :D

hehe, i have to admit i did not like him at first.. however Archer said it best when he told T'Pol and Tucker that he didnt recruit his Tactical officer to sit on his butt :D in "The Andorian Incident" Since then he has grown on me :D

Reed, "So, did you get a look at their weapons systems?"

If ever there was a thread that would get my attention - this is it. I love Commander Tucker - he's just darling. Did you check out the thread about who you'd most want watching your back on an away mission? He took the lead because everyone knows he's going to watch your back. Oh, and Tucker is a Florida boy, that's just too good. My favorite scenes are in Cease Fire when he's on the bridge - so cool; Stigma - when he talks to Phlox about Feasel - so charming; and Oasis - that kiss was so sweet; and of course that bit with the Denoblian and the phase pistol. Oh thank you for giving the opportunity to go on so.

He was what kept me watching at first but in truth the crew is getting better; I've gotten quite fond of Archer and Reed as well.

True, Mr. Tucker is a devilish cutie, though I've become quite enamored of Mr. Reed as well. What I've noticed about Trip is--he's so charismatic that sometimes he can get away with things that other characters couldn't get away with and still be liked. Does that make sense?

Trip and Malcolm are an excellent combo of friends, so reminiscent of Bashir and O'Brien overwhelmingly yet very subtly played affection for each other. I can't get enough of those two. :laugh:

Maybe if you charged me a dollar each time I'd quit posting without logging in.  :laugh:

I'm set up so I stay logged in - but I am the only one who uses my PC - but it will still probably work if you sign into your ISP under different names? Maybe the support guys can answer that.

OH MY GOD i love Trip, he is such a sweetie pie and such a gentleman. I loved when he was left in charge of the ship and everytime someone asked him something he was like ''I'll get back to ya'' bless him! :laugh: :) My friend and i keep on sort of quoting him all the time now saying stuff like how people are 'pathetic and have been trying to annoy us from day one' (re: Shockwave pt II) yes, we are quite quite mad... but hey, we are happy mad women so i am all for being happy!! :laugh:

Trip is a great character, I love his wit.  Kind of reminds me of McCoy in his way of behaving.

McCoy was a Southener too....a Georgia boy.

I think Trip is the most "human" human I've seen on Star Trek. Does that make sense? He's so full of life.

I like Trip, the character is a strong one and was well created, Him and Archer have a buddy thing, him and Reed have a buddy thing, and him and T'Pol bump heads like Spock and McCoy, very well rounded character.

I to am from the south... well, right between the North and South. Anywho, yeah, I can really identify with his character. Picard will allways be my favorite of the franchise, so far anyway, but Trip is deffinately my favorite ENT character!

Trip makes great comic relief. I liked him in "Cease Fire" and last weeks "The Breach."

I hope "Cogenitor" makes him look good too!

Trip is a great character, I love his wit.  Kind of reminds me of McCoy in his way of behaving.

He reminds me of McCoy too, maybe it's the southern drawl !!! I wonder if we'll get the "I'm an engineer(as opposed to doctor) not a....." lines. LOL.

Trip and Malcolm are an excellent combo of friends, so reminiscent of Bashir and O'Brien overwhelmingly yet very subtly played affection for each other.   I can't get enough of those two.  :tear:

Couldn't agree more. I think the dynamic between these two is just gonna get better and better

He reminds me of McCoy too, maybe it's the southern drawl !!! I wonder if we'll get the "I'm an engineer(as opposed to doctor) not a....." lines. LOL.

That would be funny!!!

That would be funny!!!

Yeah i think so too

I luv Trip! He's not to serious, he just wants to get the good outa any situation. Plus, he's sooo hot!!

Well, l8er sk8er :tear: