Sign in to follow this  

IAM :nono::flex: :flex:

see my icon

Thats Frank about to do battle

Got to love violence

Just bought the Soundtrack..Kicks ahem Buttocks

BTW Thomas Jane is going to be in NY on THURS :theforce: YAH ..I might go to town to see him :unsure:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WARNING: Below may contain some Spoilers (going to try to contain them because its up to you inorder to see the movie)

I am a Punisher fan.I love the Comic. I would not diss the Comic..

But what the hell is up with the MOVIE? I saw the Doulph Lungrin one(it was 80's and it was ok) But this movie was worse than that one..Its filled with cheesy sequences as this one is but on a higher more expensive scale .. let me break it down

What worked:

Thomas..He was dead on as a well toned buff and moody Punisher..DEAD ON

Family death scene-very sad and poiniont

Russian scene- Very funny and action packed BUT too short and the Russian dies in a most Stupid way

John Trovolta- was a good villian.Did not ham it up as he ususally does

The settings- both his apartment and car reflected Franks inner ..oh you get the f-ing drift

Joan,Spaker Dave and the fat guy- Really great characters and well played..Dave was so funny

No ryming british guy from the first movie --THANK YOU GOD

What did not work

FLORIDA--Its F***ing florida! Too bright! Too happy and S**t

And all the "scenes" from Puerto Rico were also FILMED IN FLORIDA

::gag:

Livia saint-BIATCH needs to stop .She was basicly there for T and A. SPOILER:What was up with her death? it was too easy to kill her

Hit men scenes: too short.

Frank castle hit scene(spoiler) Mother f-er gets a shot gun blast to the kneecap,shoulder and a psitol shot to the chest.And don't forget he gets blown up and luanched into the water..And HE SURVIVES...It annoyes me that they were saying that this movie was supposed to bemore accurate to real life(whatever) that becuase Frank has no super powers he gets the crp beat out of him alot..Ok i saw that in the movie..But he is not WOlverine(Thank God) he cannot survie half of the crap that he was put through

Hitmen individual scenes..Were good but too short..But thier deaths were unique which is a plus in my book

The Plot: Now this sounds stupid.But the plot at its core(man loses family seeks revenge) was a great plot.But there was nothing there to hold it together..

car blowing up scenes(spoiler) He blew up lots of cars at the end so the Punisher Logo could be shot(with the camera) from above in fire...

CHEESY DARDEVIL Tactics

Lightning and cheesy mugs: WTF?

Folks this is just my opinion..I liked the movie(only a 4 out of 10) My freind hated it..Compaired it to daredevil(Sacralige) Some of us fans played Mystery Science theatre 3000 in the movie(i kept yelling YOU GOT SERVED after every kill) I have lots of Punisher posters they Gave out (and met Thomas Jane earlier)But I suggest you go see it(don't pay too much though) and judge for yourself

nope...

I'm 13 and My parents are busy for the next like four months and I'm busy for the next four months..

Just wait ...You still have

Electra

xmen 3

Catwomen

The fanstastic four(which they are filming)

Ghost rider

Blade 3

Crow 4

the Preacher

:bow::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

When will these morons ever learn

hey now i like all the comic book conversions, and i really enjoyed the movie. it was entertaining, which is why i go to a movie. it was action, and the acting wasnt bad. all in all was a good movie. the soundtrack is AWSOME. now blade three and xmen three cool. the fantasticc four cool. ghost rider, cant remember isnt he a wwII ghost. or somehting like that? and whats the preacher?

Preacher is a vigilante Preist (ooohhh People are not going to like that on Kronos)

But he is played by James Marsterson (Cyclops,x-men)

ARE YOU PEOPLE INSANE?!?!?!?!

It was HORRIBLE..BAD ...DUMB..DLOW...AND CHEESY!

HOW COULD YOU SAY YOU LIKED IT