Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

Cleaned out the Refrigerator Lately?

Been kind of busy lately, kind of got neglected :tear: I was trying to figure out how a shoe got in there. And were you aware that carrots can be used as WHIPS?

Is butter supposed to be BROWN??? :flex: OH MY. What really got me was the map of Wisconsin stuck to the backside of the drawer in the vegetable bin :nono: and I finally found my hammer :flex:

Oh my, if you open the fridge and something grabs you and tries to pull you in then I think you've waited just a little to long. :nono::flex:

I found my tv remote in the fridge once, apparently I didn't want it to spoil. :flex:

I'm too afraid to look inside my fridge, the last time I did it was covered in green fur and smelled like something had died in there. :flex: I stick to now-preishables now

I found SOMETHING in there. Wrapped in tin foil, but it was HOT :flex: And I think I saw it move. :flex:

It's always a bad sign when you can't tell which is mayo and which is mustard because they're both green. :flex:

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Man!! :flex:

Just had the hazmat team come remove the green fuzz and you'll never believe what was under it...

Click for Spoiler:

tribbles! Millions of the *room fills with tribbles* uh-oh....

Aw Geeeeeeeze hate those little green suckers! Were they Glowing??? :flex:

MAYBE YOU SHOULD KEEP YOUR NEW BIKE IN THERE FOR PROTECTION :nono: AFTER A WHILE YOU CAN RIDE IT AT NIGHT WITHOUT ANY LIGHTS :tear: LIGHT UP THE CITY :) I CAN JUST PICTURE THIS GREAT GREEN GLOWING OBJECT COMING DOWN THE STREET AT ME,, WTF IS THAT :flex: ::POINTS:: THEN :flex:

MAYBE YOU SHOULD KEEP YOUR NEW BIKE IN THERE FOR PROTECTION :flex: AFTER A WHILE YOU CAN RIDE IT AT NIGHT WITHOUT ANY LIGHTS :flex: LIGHT UP THE CITY :nono: I CAN JUST PICTURE THIS GREAT GREEN GLOWING OBJECT COMING DOWN THE STREET AT ME,, WTF IS THAT :tear: ::POINTS:: THEN :)

Great idea! *puts bike in fridge* now how am I gonna take care of these tribbles? They're up to my neck!

beam them into space... where theyll b ... no tribble at all lol okay bad joke.. yeah my fridge is kinda like a batchlor's its me and my dad only so you know.. neither of us grocery shop a lot...

I will be cleaning mine out next month. I think there is an alien in there. :theforce:

post-12-1081848549.jpg

Found something in there last night. Couldn't figure it out, whether it was an egg or an onion, but it smelled like feet. :wacko:

Found something in there last night.  Couldn't figure it out, whether it was an egg or an onion, but it smelled like feet. :blink:

:wow:

had it grown legs yet? :wow: :wacko:

Maybe I should put this in the obsessed thread...but I clean my fridge out

every Tuesday...I hate a cluttered and unorganized fridge....

I picked Tuesday because garbage day is Wednesday.....and I shop and

restock every Wednesday...

OMG I need a life :blink: :wacko:

Maybe I should put this in the obsessed thread...but I clean my fridge out

every Tuesday...I hate a cluttered and unorganized fridge....

I picked Tuesday because garbage day is Wednesday.....and I shop and

restock every Wednesday...

OMG I need a life :blink:  :wacko:

Sorry VS but, yea, maybe you need a hobby or something. :wow: You need to be like the rest of us and just give the frige it's last rights.

OH MY :blink: Kind of forgot about this again. I better get busy, I found something in

there this morning that kind of looked like this--->> :blink:

I think it spoke to me :blink: :) :hug:

Last time I cleaned out a refrigerator which was last year was nasty...

It doesn't matter. My mom can feed me anything and Ill eat it.. :drool:

I just ate something I found way in the back on the bottom shelf :blink: I think I'm percolating now :( :( :bored: :down: :fear: :oops2: