Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

TIZ AND TAZ SHOW

PPPSST, come here, ::she whispers:: Your supposed to ask me something. Flat do not leave me, like that, Yoda said :blush:

UMMM, Well, I'm still looking for my sketch pads :blush: Sorry. They're around here somewhere, mmmmmm let's see :lol: You said, uh, what size? Can't stop laughing Tiz, sorry. We are such a couple of dolts :lol: OK, Seriously, umm, :lol: whewwww, :lol: I'll have to get back to you on this :lol:

Found them, finally. Where else, in the bathroom under a pile of towels. Did some small outlines, can't decide exactly the angle. But you know, once the idea is there, it should go pretty quickly. Yea, right. Sensitive line, shading, details, right?

Are you going to use color or just black and white? Thought about maybe black background, ever done that then everything is reversed? Press down lighter for more or heavy for less. That always confuses me a little. OK, I'm doing it now.

Color is a real possibilty, maybe a painting? dunno. Have you considered a midtoned paper? I'm really considering an ink drawing, with a brush. To many ideas right now need to experiment some. I'm really out of practice and relearning everything. I hope there's no one holding their breath, this could take some time, something of a perfectionist with art.

It's ok, we have all the time in the world :flex: Well, between this here and sleep, maybe about 15 minutes a day :flex: UH OH :nono:

It went really fast Tiz and it looks just like me, in the face, haven't done the body part though. What should I be wearing, or not, well, you know this IS a family site. What are wearing right now, { :wacko: sounds like an obscene phone call} :blink:

It's in Snail mail, speeding to you as I type. I included a picture of Baby Tongue also, she has a message for you :oops: :wacko:

Look, I know your a perfectionist, but I'm just giving you a general idea, mine could be just considered a sketch, you'll see. Just realx. What ever you do I know I'll be happy with. Stop second guessing yourself, O.K.? :wacko:

I've backed off working on it for today, I did five more sketches and each one was worse than the pervious. Try again tomorrow. :wacko:

I just finished my sketch, it ain't great but it's done. Just a rough sketch mind you, a few things are off but I stopped fiddling with it and I'm leaving it as is. :(

GREAT!!!! :( :) :cheese: I'm so happy, I thought you just might give up. I'll take care of that P.O. Box thing tomorrow, OK? :cheese: See, told you you could do it :rofl: Now I'm just waiting to see what you say when you see mine. OMG, then you'll rip it up :cheese: I don't have much confidence either Tiz :cheese:

I've backed off working on it for today, I did five more sketches and each one was worse than the pervious. Try again tomorrow. :cheese:

If your just doing your head how can it be all out of proportion? :( Is your head fighting with your hair or something? :)

Thank you , I love it. And no one else is going to see it but me :bow:

Edited by Jeanway