Sign in to follow this  
Captain Holland

I am extremely dissapointed!

As we all should know, Spike TV has brought DS9 to their station. The marathon they had this week was close to being in order, I did notice they skipped "Tribunal" which belong in between "The Collaborator" and "The Jem' Hadar", but they skipped it, but that's not what I'm dissapointed with. Since they went in order during the marathon I expected them to continue from "The Search" where they left off, but no. Next Monday when they resume they are starting with "Emissary". I got both the first and second season, and I've been waiting to see episodes I haven't seen since January, and when they finally bring it on TV, I see one episode I haven't seen, and then I have to watch the first and second season all over again.

Anyone else have this problem?

By the way, I saw the Defiant for the first time in an episode, and I must say it is awesome!

I don't have cable...

:roflmao:

:eekout:

I feel your pain. Be thank full for DVDs. :laugh:

I agree with WEAREBORG. The worse situation is not having access to the reurns at all. With daily showings, they will get through those episodes soon enough.

I think they showed the Jem Hadar becasue they wanted to show The Search at 9 and 10 so they wanted all three to be seen in sucession since they are all interconnected.

As for them reshowing all those episodes, I'm glad they are becasue missed most of them (including Emissary!! ARRG!!!) so now I have a chance to watch them!

Don't worry, we'll get thorugh them soon enough.

By the way, I saw the Defiant for the first time in an episode, and I must say it is awesome!

I agree. I did not realize that the Defiant is considered a warship, and one that the Federation abandoned.

:roflmao:ENGAGE!

I am new to the DS9 episodes.  I have watched a few on Spike TV.  Unless I can get a reaaalllly good bargain, I probably won't  buy the DVDs. :roflmao:

I really think you should get the DVD's.. I just watched through the 4 season, it's great!!

I agree. I did not realize that the Defiant is considered a warship, and one that the Federation abandoned.

:blush:ENGAGE!

I was surprised that the Jem' Hadar being as advanced as they are, were firing at the Defiant for at least a minute and had just begun to cause serious damage to the Defiant, but the Defiant only had to fire one volley at one of their warships to destroy it. WOW!

Are you sure it's the first time you've seen it?  The same ship makes a cameo in ST:FC. :blush:

I did see the Defiant in First Contact, but I said I saw it for the first time in an episode.

I too am very dissapointed. I have only seen about 5-6 episodes of DS9 ever and that was because one day i turned it on for a second and heard someone talking about a war so i kept watching(the last season). I tuned in to the last couple episodes, watched those battle and said "hmmm what else have i missed because i havent been watching this?". I was so excited i heard DS9 was gonna kick with a marathon, and not just a marathon but a week-long marathon at that. When i tuned in monday night expecting to see what was gonna happen after they leave the changlings i was so shocked when i saw the first episode again.

Grrr that makes me angry... at least with episodes every day it will only take 2 months to get back to where they were but i still think that it was so stupid of them to do it.