Sign in to follow this  
Mike

A Star Trek Adventure

Are you going to the Borg Invasion 4D this year ?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to the Borg Invasion 4D this year ?

• Yes
    • Yes, I have plans to go later on this year
    • I've already been this year
    • No
    • No, I'm not interested
    • No, I would like to but I can't make it this year

I'd love to, but it's financially impossible due to supporting a daughter who wants to be a dancer. :P I'll make it someday though!!

No. I am not sure that I would go even if I did have the time. I have yet to go to a Star Trek convention. I am not planning to do that any time soon either. It is simply not convenient for me. Now startrekfans.net I can do........

I would like to go, but living in Japan. Oh well, there is always next year. Need to plan for it.

I want to so bad but since I'm going to Europe this summer it's a financial impossibility. plus my parents hate Vegas so I might even have to wait till I'm 18.

I just went about 2 weeks ago and it was fascinating. Very cool experience, but I still like the Klingon one better. It is worth going at least once. :lol:

I survived!! I wasn't assimilated!! :blush:

Edited by Vulcan IDIC

I had to vote that I can't make it this year. I'll just keep bugging the hubby and see if he gives in!

We actually almost did the Star Trek wedding thing you can do there, but hubby decided it was too expensive. A big disappointment, but at least I don't have to explain the wedding pictures to any non-Trekkies!

I love the Experience and will be going back someday, though we'll probably end up waiting a few more years.

I'm going to Vegas for a convention in July, so I'm gonna definately stop by. I'm so psyched! w00t! Gonna meet Leonard Nimoy at the convention! w00t! :wacko: *squeals like a pre-teen at a boy band concert*

I would love to but living in England and getting £40 a week its impossible.

:tank: :tomcat: :tank:

B)

I would like to travel to that experience myself, but since I live in Norway, it's hard to get enough money for the travel. So it would propably be another year...

B)

I SAW THE PICTURES OF THE EXPERIENCE AND IT LOOKS AWSOME,IT WOULD BE A GREAT PLACE TO GO IF THE TIME WAS RIGHT AND THE EXPENSES TO GO WITH IT..I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO VEGAS BUT MAYBE SOME DAY,I HEAR IT IS A BEAUTIFUL PLACE TO GO AND A LOT TO SEE THERE..LAKEGENIE :bow: