Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Which pair of X-Files agents is your favorite?

Which pair of X-Files agents is your favorite?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which pair of X-Files agents is your favorite?

• Mulder / Scully - (Seasons 1-7 & "The Truth")
    • Scully / Doggett - (Season 8)
    • Dogget / Reyes - (Season 9)

Which of these 3 The X Files agent pairs were your favorite? I'm not a fan of the show as I feel there were far too many demonic/freak episodes, but I did watch for the alien arc. I'd say on average, I'd watch 3/4 of the episodes each season.

Anywho, my favorite has to be Mulder & Scully, however, when the 2nd movie comes out, I hope Doggett and Reyes return. They're characters were a breath of fresh air and made Mulder/Scully feel like they've come that much farther that they now have successors in a way.

mulder & scully!!! fox is hot.. :P *shakes head* any wyas.. i think the show was good with mulder in it in the beggining.. i didnt really like the last season. i think the 1st was better..

Mulder and Scully. The others seemed shallow and stupid for some reason. I shouldn't say stupid but not having common sense.

Mulder, or rather Duchovny, made the show what it was. They really missed the boat when they tried to keep things going without him. The whole premise of the series was him trying to find the truth and that disappeared with him. We just ended up with a couple of seasons of other people trying to understand his perspective.

Mulder, or rather Duchovny, made the show what it was.  They really missed the boat when they tried to keep things going without him.  The whole premise of the series was him trying to find the truth and that disappeared with him.  We just ended up with a couple of seasons of other people trying to understand his perspective.

Dittos. I also went with mulder/scully, for obvious reasons. I watched it maybe 1/2 the time but shortly after mulder disappeared it was like, "and this is still being made why?" I just didn't understand why they got rid of mulder, and really, in the later mulder/scully years it seemed like mulder was less of the guy we knew the first season, just so durn curious and in awe of all he witnessed, but later on it was like he knew pretty much all there was to know. That also made it less interesting to watch :P .

Mulder and Scully, of course. I'm a fan of David Duchovny and I liked the first three X Files seasons a lot. :clap:

No one beats Mulder and Scully, IMO. :P

Mulder and Scully! The tension and bond between the two characters kept everyone watching the show.

Everyone knows the X-Files as Mulder/Scully, the others just don't seem to gel well together like those two.

Were there other agents besides Mulder and Scully? I have a hazy recollection of Terminator 2 and some chick being on the show- but I stopped paying attention at that point.

Mulder and scully of course

Dogget was a dork and so was Reyes..

BRING BACK THE GREWSOME TWOSOME FOR A MOVIE!!!