Sign in to follow this  
master_q

Was there any doubt?...

That's great news! :P B) :naughty:

I wasn't that worried really...they didn't cancel DS9 and it had a lot

of people that didn't like it....

So, paramount wisened up and finally admitted they wouldn't (or couldn't B) ) cancel the show eh? I was wondering how long it'd take them, and yes, it IS their "flagship" show. Maybe we'll get to see the NX-02 in action :P .

They can't cancel Enterprise. It's their "flagship" (pun intended)!  :naughty:

Or a sign Ed, beginning and end, I sure hope not. The writing and special effects on Enterprise have really taken a huge leap, that's just my opinion and don't real want to argue with anyone about it. O.K. B) :P

:P B) :naughty:

we need enterprise. to bridge the gap.

Click for Spoiler:

plus me thinks Hoshi hot

Excellent (Mr. Burns Style)

Yes, I did experience some anxiety at the thought of Enterprise being canceled. Then I just turned off my emotion chip and was ok.

"Berman 'Confident' Of Fourth Season"

rick-berman.jpg

"I am confident [...] that we are going to get a season 4 from UPN," Berman told the Star Trek Communicator after the filming of this season's final episode, "Zero Hour".

"TV is a business that relies on yearly pick-ups, and we have been very blessed that we have had lots and lots of those. To have to deal with the anxiety of not knowing whether a show is being picked up or not is par for the course in TV production."

For More Info Click Here.

Star Trek Communicator ~ Click Here

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

It looks like good news. For us Enterprise fans anyhow.

But I'm not snoopy dancing until I see it on Startrek.com as an official thing. :laugh:

However I am cautiously :flex:

It'll be official soon..It's only a matter of time..Definately great news.. :laugh::flex: :blink:

But this Trek Today report is from April 8th. A month back and rumours of cancellation have still continued. Even as close as last week top UPN execs were saying that Ent was in the balance.

I love Enterprise and want it to stay on air, but I'm not going to believe it's saved for a fourth season until there's an official statement.

Well I just ask myself what other shows does UPN have exactly that anyone has heard of much less watched? Enterprise's ratings may not be good compared to the other networks' shows but for UPN they're a blessing.

It's obvious that the execs have done something with the only decent show they've got....

Finally they got something done....