For all the critizim this movie got , there was sure a long line up to buy it

at Future Shop this morning...I love this trilogy....

What are your views?

I think that they could have stopped after the first movie and let us just fill in the ending for ourselves.

But, really, I enjoyed all three movies. The first one was my favorite. The last one was weird and I hated what happened to Neo, but maybe it was just way above my head and I should have loved what happened to Neo.

Truly, it is Keanu Reeves best performance ever in all three of them. He was born to play this part ... he's pretty much sucked at every other role he's ever done (except maybe the Speed thing ... but I think that was a fluke). He's really very good as Neo, I loved him. I wish someone would write more parts for him that suit him ... he has often been miscast.

Of course, we have all three copies now. I hate having incomplete sets of anything! We're taking out a second mortgage on the house to pay for these Star Trek series DVDs. Chapter 11 here we come.

I pitty thee V

The last two movies were horrible (ok Special effects scenes were good)

I bought it on the 4th, i love the trilogy, probably one of the best up there with Star Wars & Terminator....

That's okay Tina...I can see you're in a (I'm trying to say a bad word but can't)y mood......

btw....It's okay to disagree without pity.... :laugh:

Guest Ktrek

I thought the special effects in all three were very good. The religous symbolisms get overbearing at times and the orgy scenes are just plain ungodly and obnoxious. Other than that they are pretty decent movies. I thought three had the best special effects of them all. The battle scenes were awsome.

Ktrek

Matrix revolutions rules!!!! I saw it with a friend of mine and i luuuuuved it!I do was then only girl in the cinema though so when Trinity died i was the only one crying LOL

I can't say that I loved the the sequels, but I can say that I liked them. Sure they weren't as good as the first one and they could have probably been a little bit better. But the way they are doesn't bother me. Its probably because I a HUGE sci-fi fan and would watch everything if I had the time. Buts thats just me I guess.

Mirax Terrik

The dialogue in 3 sucked so bad. It made no sense. They say stuff and answer it with the same thing: made up example: "What do I do now?" "You already know." "How do I do it?" "You have already anwered your own question." "Why won't you answer my damn questions?" "Why don't you ask yourself"

But other than that, it was a good movie. And after seeing all three, it really can be looked at a futuristic portrayal of Jesus. At least that's how I see it. Before the third, I just thought of them as action movies.

If you were confused red shirt i suggest you go here; matrix 101

No confusion, it was just a bad movie. People who found meaning in it were looking too hard. It was, quite simply, a pretentious and rambling imitation of a film that once said something. You could read almost anything into some of the lines in that movie and "make sense" of some scenes, but ultimately it was pointless.

Edited by Red Shirt Volunteer

Does it get a 'bysty approval' stamp?

Lol. Um... it just falls short. Maybe if the dialogue was better and if they didn't fly around fighting anime style at the end. I hate anime so that style in these movies really made me mad. They would fly around, with crazy backgrounds flying by, stop mid-air and do a pose, and then fly some more. Ugh.

I personally thought that the trilogy was great. Matrix Reloaded was a tad boring in some parts, whereas Revolution was a bit over the top.

I must say, though, that the original Matrix movie was exceptionally good.

Dixon, Tech totally agree B)

Bysty, you've got it bad over 'style', you've should try and look outside the box once in a while it may do you some good, i'm not saying your views are wrong, not all, i'm just asking that you be open minded.

btw Bysty, you haven't been on 'teens' for ages, been busy? the guys have missed ya' and ask that our top film section poster make a visit :roflmao:

Dixon, Tech totally agree :(

Bysty, you've got it bad over 'style', you've should try and look outside the box once in a while it may do you some good, i'm not saying your views are wrong, not all, i'm just asking that you be open minded.

btw Bysty, you haven't been on 'teens' for ages, been busy? the guys have missed ya' and ask that our top film section poster make a visit :)

But that's not what I look for in films at all. The Fast and the Furious and XXX have "style" (well... at least some people call it stylish. :cheese: ), but the are the most bland and superfluous movies I have ever seen. Style is not everything. Matrix 3 was just a little cheesy. Flying poses. And the scene in Zion with the sentinals and the robot shooty guys was waaaaaay too long. I got so bored in that part.

(I'll come visit)

Your deffinately right about the APU's :)

Thanks for visiting btw, it'd be nice if you stopped by now and again in the future :flex: