Sign in to follow this  
livlonganprospe

What If?

My wife and I were talking about what if we won the big Lottery [230,000,000.00] like some lucky folks and what would we do with it, my wife had her ideas and I had a bazzare fantasy. My dream was to propose an idea to Paramount and to Nasa that I will pay 20 million for a seat on a space flight to the space station [via Russia or shuttle] and with Paramount's help, they can provide there special camaras, Klingon or something, make up and script to do a real outer space mini film of me in costume and perhaps if alowed, pay for a proffessional makeup/camara person to go. Now the idea is to get a workable five minute or so scene that would play in .....another time line, I know what your saying , not another timeline story! but I could be any time traveler or a walk on crew member of ENT. that was caught up in a time loop that helps with the advancement of the space station, anyway...the point is to have this story done in space and have the scene somewhere in a Star Trek episode, and it will be the first ever tv or movie sci-fi ever to incorporate a scene in space, when we get back to earth, Paramount then can edit into a script :clap: Remember this is the one big thing I like to do if I had the lottery money to spend.

I was wondering, all of you Star Trek fans, if you had the money would you go after your dreams like that? If so explain....what would you do with millions to participate in a Star Trek dream? :P

Hmm fascinating. I'm not sure what I would do. I know that would probably start searching around for memorabilia from the shows and probably create a room in my house specifically for Star Trek stuff. I would go to as many conventions as I possibly could and try to meet cast members from the shows. There are other things I would do with the money besides Trek stuff though like donations and investing.

If you support my fusion reactor project I might be able to make trillions of dollars make that goal possible.

I would use my money to convince all of the different national space programs to work together and really achieve something. And of course I would buy a full sized replica of DS9 and pay people millions to live there as different aliens.

An interesting idea.

I would probably use some of the money to build myself a big Star Trek room, collect everything I could find, maybe install a big screen TV to watch Trek on..

I would of course donate a lot of the money, and invest as much money as I would need to support myself and, later on, my children.

Well, if I won millions of dollars in the lottery I know what I would do..I would re-create the sets of the original Enterprise! Bridge, Sickbay, Transporter Room, Engineering, Corridors..And make my own Trek episode like STNV did..That would be fantastic!! That is my Star Trek fantasy.Can you imagine getting up in the morning grabbing a cup of coffee and sitting on the Bridge of the Enterprise!!

But I also like your idea about hitching a ride on a space shuttle..That would be the ultimate joy ride!

Well, if I won millions of dollars in the lottery I know what I would do..I would re-create the sets of the original Enterprise! Bridge, Sickbay, Transporter Room, Engineering, Corridors..And make my own Trek episode like STNV did..That would be fantastic!! That is my Star Trek fantasy.Can you imagine getting up in the morning grabbing a cup of coffee and sitting on the Bridge of the Enterprise!!

But I also like your idea about hitching a ride on a space shuttle..That would be the ultimate joy ride!

That's a grand idea, and I can only imagine with that kind of money you can design anything you want, like a entire half scale saucer section of the Enterprise with working turbo lifts and a view screen that works you internet and 2 way phone. Who knows you might be lucky and if you do show us pictures or your projects! :)

WOW!! a life size model of the Enterprise I didn't even think of that. That would be really unique. You could even turn it into a museum of some kind and charge people to walk through it. :)

If I won $230,000,000 in the lottery, I would use this money to buy 10 acres of land, build me a farmhouse (with a shower incorporating the latest technology :) ), a Dodge Ram, Dodge Dakota, and some goats. Half of what was left would go into savings so I would never have to worry about stuff like bills when money is short, and spend the other half on people in serious need. :laugh:

If I won the lottery I'd do the following

-donate a lot of it to various charities

-get 2 huge aquariums (one freshwater, one saltwater)

-pamper my doggies and my fishies

-pamper myself

-order TONS of Trek stuff from E-bay

-and PAR-TAY!

Build the Enterprise using Roddenberry technology (paying scientists millions to invent what should not be invented for years) and boldly go where no one has gone before!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course, if I could not do that, I would build that half scale model of the Enterprise livlonganprospe said and live in it (oooohhhh, TSonofvulcan would be sooooo jealous!). I guess I could let a few people who wanted have officer's quarters. :)

This is for the record: If the jackpot ever smiles opon me, I pledge to each member on this board that you all will get an invite from me to meet you and support all of your Star Trek projects.

And no I"m not drinking.