Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

GROUP THERAPY?

Capt.Wright suggested this idea, so please forward all complaints to him :laugh: check the 'Putting all your eggs in one Basket ' Thread, that's what he is suggesting. Honest!

I started this thread when I was feeling kind of goofy. But overnight I have been thinking about this. I think there is alot of validity to the idea. I mean, how great is this? You get to meet new friends, talk about things that are bothering you, help other people with their problems. Have ALOT of fun. This is better than group therapy. We all get to share our common love for all things Startrek without shame or guilt, how great is this? :laugh:

Edited by Jeanway

Jeanway..

Usually Group therapy takes place with a bunch of strangers and they don't pick apart your responses..

Jeanway..

Usually Group therapy takes place with a bunch of strangers and they don't pick apart your responses..

You know what Tina? That's OK for them to pick us apart. That's how we grow. Getting different points of view is sometimes very constructive. You maybe need to look at it in a different way. Nobody knows everything about everything. We all learn from each other, don't we? Others are put here to teach us patience and tolerance, that's all. :laugh:

Well... I guess I just see posting here as spending time with my friends.. Haven't really thought about it in any other way.