Sign in to follow this  
LordOfTheBorg

How Much $?

I've been wondering about that too. What all went into this site, just give us a general idea, no need for great detail? :laugh:

I really didnt care, I really think that the value of the site is really in the opinions that we post, rather than the money that is placed within the site to make it run.

I'd have to go back and add everything up to give a complete total, but right now my best estimate is about $500 per year.

That amount goes up the larger we get and the more traffic we have. When I upgrade again in a couple months it will add $300 to $400 to that figure.

I'd have to go back and add everything up to give a complete total, but right now my best estimate is about $500 per year.

That amount goes up the larger we get and the more traffic we have. When I upgrade again in a couple months it will add $300 to $400 to that figure.

My offer to pitch in some money is still good if you'll let me.

I'll chip in too...when I get a job...it's Canadian

That sounded like an apology......lol, it won't go as far but every bit

could help..... :laugh:

If you should need any help I would be willing to help out.

VBG.

Where do we send are donations.

you made it we use it. only fair

was not for you and a one or two others we would not have the best trek site.

On the web. Should not be a fianancial drain on you alone.

the more people who join then they there friends.Morepeople join.

You and the rest of the Mods.Have lives. But as this site gets bigger.

You see what iam getting at.

As the old saying goes Ask and yea shall recive. Please do not take that the wrong way.You have a site of people who have in there own way become a world wide

community. We are all friends. Friends help Friends.

I would send you money, but I can't afford to give any money. When I get much more, I'll feel free to donate some...

Thanks for the offers everyone. At some point I may need to do that and if I do I'll add something to my signature to click for donations.

My IPB board cost nothing.

Keep in mind that for the month of March we had 5,547,710 hits and our transfer bandwidth was 34.8 Gigabytes. You won't find a host that will provide free service with that much traffic.