Sign in to follow this  
master_q

Special Chat Room Guests...

Special Chat Room Guests...

StarTrekFans.net has a few special chat room guests coming this Sunday at 2:00pm EST*.

bbkus2.gif

These special chat room guests represent the Bring Back Kirk group at www.bringbackkirk.com. In the chat room everyone will get a chance to 'interview' them ---- the chance to ask some questions that you may have. In the session we are going to hear -their- views and -their- opinions.

One thing that I have noticed is that there seems to be a bit of confusion on how exactly the BBK group wants to "bring back Kirk." Hopefully this 'chat interview' will clear things up.

The chat room session will be divided into two parts:

--The first part is where I will interview them.

--The second part is where you will get the chance to ask them a few questions.

I don't think I need to mention this but let's be on our best behaviors. Let's represent StarTrekFans.net to its best...

I look forward to the chat! Hope to see you there.

*Time Zone Converter

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

How did all of you like the chat?

Was it informative?

Would you like to see more of these kinds of chats?

Master Q

Anyone else have any comments? I would appreciate some feedback.

Right now I'm in the process of getting someone else and I think I got that person. So show some excitement (or at least something) ---- lol

Master Q

I thought it went very well for our first attempt at hosting Guest Speakers. Bugs in the process were discovered leading me to better ways of doing things if there is a next time. The helpful cooperation from the attendees was nearly flawless, what a great group you all were! I'd do it again with bells on.

:laugh: :huh: :laugh:

i was danged excited until i saw the time, this is quite disappointing.

please make the time more reasonable for us Aussies - maybe 12pm EST?? or 11am? please consider it.

i was danged excited until i saw the time, this is quite disappointing.

please make the time more reasonable for us Aussies - maybe 12pm EST?? or 11am? please consider it.

You also have to take into account that if the person chatting is on the West Coast of the United States then 12PM EST would be 9:00 AM there. So a lot of the scheduling will likely be dictated by the guests and their schedule.

ok, i understand that - try and make it a saturday then :laugh: that way i can be up at 2 in the morning.