Sign in to follow this  
RikerChick

New Musical Mood

Oh god I love the track and sang along to it!!!!

Bon Jovi know how to crank out the good stuff, especially Jon!!

And Jon's voice!!! Oh yes!!!

Oh god I love the track and sang along to it!!!!

Bon Jovi know how to crank out the good stuff, especially Jon!!

Anf Jon's voice!!! Oh yes!!!

Ok now I know we're sisters. :dude:

Jon Bon Jovi *swoon melt sigh* wub.gif

That definately cheered me up.

I am now listening to some orchestral stuff. I just wish I could share this (It's from a tv show, and by a guy called christophe beck, I can not praise this guy high enough, but I can't link it to here because it is big and I don't have web skills enough to put it on web space and share, sorry)

Sacrifice.wma

I am now listening to some orchestral stuff. I just wish I could share this (It's from a tv show, and by a guy called christophe beck, I can not praise this guy high enough, but I can't link it to here because it is big and I don't have web skills enough to put it on web space and share, sorry)

E-mail it to me and I'll "squish" it for you so it's small enough to upload.

Click for Spoiler:

jbjov.gif

Jon Bon Jovi

*wimper*

Ummm, how do I email it to you? I don't have your e-mail and can't find it on your profile. I might be a ditz here.

Ummm, how do I email it to you? I don't have your e-mail and can't find it on your profile. I might be a ditz here.

Oh yeah I guess that would help huh? 11doh.gif It's me being the ditz not you. Sorry, yummy men always have that effect on me. I'll PM you my e-mail.

Very cool MMotM RC. :dude:

You know I used to loath BJ but I'll admit all the airplay they have been given around here of late is causing me to appreciate them more, that is a pretty raw sound they have there.

Well after many (Okay 2 to be honest) hours of trying to get this piece of music up. and with help from Transporter Malfunction. I gave up went for the easy option of getting someone waay smarter to find, compress and put this music in my post for me VBG You rock in ways untold. The mUsic is that of which I was talking about in my earlier posting.

Click for Spoiler:

The music comes from the Buffy The Vampire Slayer OST Once More With Feeling. (It comes from the episode the Gift, where to save the world AGAIN Buffy plummets from a tower and dies.)

I find this music inspiring and chillout, I also find it alternately melancholy and cheerful in a non hyper way. I hope you enjoy it.

awsome song RC. i always enjoyed bonjovi, in a hetero way of course. lol :dude: ive got a song to put up, well a few im sure, but i got to upload it or something someday.

This Pic is for you RC...

:dude:

Boy you sure know how to redeem yourself! Until further notice you are forgiven of all stupid wesley pranks. :P :P

This Pic is for you RC...

:dude:

Boy you sure know how to redeem yourself! Until further notice you are forgiven of all stupid wesley pranks. :P :P

LOL Well it almost didn't work out that way... :P I never completed the pic I WAS making, but you did a good one of me and AE so I couldn't very well turn around and poke you in the eye.