I'm a fan of Farscape, too. Ive seen every episode and enjoyed all of them, although the "two Crichtons" (spelling?) were a little weird. I really miss that show. :laugh: Especially Chyana and D'Argo.(spelling??)

I loved Farscape the way that it was cancelled was :laugh: I read this recently and it cheered me up

A new four part Farscape mini-series has started filming. Written byseries creator Rockne S. O'Bannon and former show executive producer David Kemper, the mini-series would reunite the shows main cast and continues the adventures of John Crichton played by Ben Browder.

Australian magazine Encore confirmed former executive producer Brian Henson was directing the mini-series and that shooting would begin in December.

It looks like we have not heard the end of Farscape :o

yayeee i hope that farscape is coming back!

My favourite chars are Aeryn Sun ( i wanna be like her :laugh: ) And Sikozu she is soo funny!

But i luuv the relationship between Aeryn and John!

I can understand why someone would not like Farscape, I didn't at first now I love it. Guess it's an acquired taste, naturally I got into just before it was cancelled. I'm like a bad luck omen for sci-fi shows. :dude:

I haven't had much of a chance to watch....but the few episodes I have I

really enjoyed...I've been planing on taping them when its starts a the

beginning again. :dude:

I can understand why someone would not like Farscape, I didn't at first now I love it. Guess it's an acquired taste, naturally I got into just before it was cancelled. I'm like a bad luck omen for sci-fi shows. :P

Join the club!!!I got exactly the same problem!!

And my kazaa can't download any of the episodes and i got only three on dvd.

So where should i get my farscape now :dude:

Farscape was among some of my favorite TV series....

They used to show it on 8 PM EST on Sci-fi Channel everyday, but I can't see much of it anymore....

I thought it was a great series, Rockne S. O'Bannon originally was going to call it "Space Chase", and had a big crew....lastresort.jpg

Edited by drwho42

I am also a HUGE Farscape fan and i was wondering what u pple think of it,if u ever seen it that is,but im sure that there are some pple outthere who know the show :dude:

I've never seen it, but from what I've read, it appears to me that it has a lot of sexually implied in the stories and in the pictures I've seen. I hope I'm wrong though.

I've never seen it, but from what I've read, it appears to me that it has a lot of sexually implied in the stories and in the pictures I've seen.  I hope I'm wrong though.

Unfortunately, you're right. There wasn't too much in the beginning, but as time went on, there was more & more & more.... :P

Some of the later episodes were pretty - uh, well..... :dude:

I've never seen it, but from what I've read, it appears to me that it has a lot of sexually implied in the stories and in the pictures I've seen.  I hope I'm wrong though.

Unfortunately, you're right. There wasn't too much in the beginning, but as time went on, there was more & more & more.... :P

Some of the later episodes were pretty - uh, well..... :P

Okay ...I knew there was something missing in ST...lol

I.m definately typing Farscape now!!! :dude:

ehm well sometimes it has some sexually stories and all,but really it isnt THAT bad,i mean im 17 and i luuuuv it,it has a lot of action and love in it,but its not something really really disgusting or something.

Whahahhahaha ur funny v_seven! :dude:

I never really watched a full episode so consequentually I never really gave the show a chance. It was always on before ST and I would get quite cranky that I would have to wait until late in the night to watch ST. The look and feel of the show never grabbed me to become interested.

Well at first i couldnt understand it that well,bcuz im from Holland and it was only broadcasted at the BBC so it took me some time to start understanding what it was about and all,but the more i watched it the more i started to like it,it took some time with me,but thats also bcuz im stupid...

I LOVED Farscape. I was absolutey ticked when Sci-Fi cancelled it. <_< And the way it ended, you To Be Continued...., I feel shows that the Jim Henson Company it fighting to keep it alive. Somehow, somewhere There is going to be a proper ending.

Mirax Terrik

USS Xavier

Yep they only sell boxes with episode volumes,they dont sell any Farscape episodes separatly,but who wants to buy just one episode when they can buy a whoooole dvd box!!! :P