Sign in to follow this  
DrWho42

In Post-Apocalyptic Earth...

Click for Spoiler:

washington1s.JPG

Hypothetical Event: What would you do in post-apocalyptic Earth if such a thing were to come into existence?

(From Armageddon Online)

There are more than 40,000, distributed as follows:

· USA: 12,070

· Russia: 28,240

· UK: 400

· France: 510

· China: 425

· India: 70

· Pakistan: 15

This many warheads could destroy the world many times over.

Btw these pictures are paintings made for the pre-production of the 1974 film 'Logan's Run'...

title1.JPGlastresort.jpg

Click for Spoiler:

washingtonaHUGEa.jpg

Statistically - I would probably have been killed by the apocalypse. If I lived and had any family left I would struggle to help keep them alive. If not I'd probably let nature send me to join them.

Theres a book about this and it sounds cool because all the animals got mutated by the nuclear radation so there are like 2 headed tigers and crap if I remeber correctly the book is called the swan song.

But anyways I would be ok heak who would want to attack a peaceful forest city in northern wisconsin.

Hmmm, well, once Earth's nations lay in ruin, someone has to take control.....lastresort.jpg

Hmmm, well, once Earth's nations lay in ruin, someone has to take control.....lastresort.jpg

That person would be me

:laugh: So it's going to become Planet of the Apes, is it?lastresort.jpg

That person would be me

Exactly! Filthy human

Exactly! Filthy human

More like damn dirty ape!

No... I wouldn't complain. We could have the Planet of Canada. Lol. Where everyone has free health care and nobody is persecuted for their beliefs, race, religion, sexual preference, etc.

hey, are those facts about the Nuclear warheads accurate? if so, why does everyone give the US such heat about having so many with the Russians have many more, and don't keep nearly as tight of security on them?

That person would be me

Exactly! Filthy human

hehehe, me not of Earth....

Me Time-Lord....

(Hmmm, I think we're a bit off-topic now.... *notices the Statue of Liberty....*)

ending.jpglastresort.jpg

doesn't it frighten anyone that the former USSR has more nuclear weapons than the US and not enough money to guard or maintain them?

Well aren't the Russian ones being decomissioned? And those stats could be outdated from the Cold War.

the American ones are too. but noone cares to notice.

Got the list from...lastresort.jpg

arm.jpg

If anyone has a better list, then go ahead and post it...

Hmmm, well, once Earth's nations lay in ruin, someone has to take control

The canadians will come down on the remains of the world like a storm and make a empire with there army of (warning if anyone is canadian and reads the spoiler about what the army of canada is made of I only did it for humour not to make anyone mad. If this dose offened anyone tell a MOD or me and I will take it of)

Click for Spoiler:

caribou calvary, squirrle fighters, dog sled jeeps, navy seals and sprem whale subs.

Yes those Canadians are a suspicious lot aren't they, they've already launched the first wave, I have a jar full of Canadian quarters I can't get any vending machine to accept for the life of me. They're diabolical. :dude: :P

Yes those Canadians are a suspicious lot aren't they, they've already launched the first wave, I have a jar full of Canadian quarters I can't get any vending machine to accept for the life of me. They're diabolical. :dude:  :P

We actually had nukes, there were a few spread through Alberta.