Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Who would you like to see star in Trek 11?

Who would you like to see star in Trek 11?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to see star in Trek 11?

• Captain Jean-Luc Picard
    • Captain William T. Riker
    • Captain Benjamin Sisko
    • Admiral Kathryn Janeway
    • Captain Jonathan Archer
    • New Actor (specify who)

Who would you like to see star in Star Trek XI?

Capitan Picard, Riker, Sisko, Archer, Admiral Janeway, or perhaps a new actor? I'd like to see Admiral Janeway as the lead of Trek 11. I can deal with not seeing a VOY movie since the ship did return to Earth in "Endgame", but I think Admiral Janeway, as a character, can stand out on her own and would make a good lead for a Trek movie. What do you guys think?

Yeah, I would like to see Captain Sisko in the next movie. I'm a big DS9 fan..Sure, I know it won't happen..Any of those choices I would be happy with in the next movie..Probably the most likely would be Captain Riker on the Titan..But I still voted for Captain Sisko..If I had the power that's who I would center the movie around..

I voted for Captain Jean-Luc Picard.. I would like to see him in at least one more movie. Sisko wouldn't be bad either.

Jean-Luc, of course. Who else should I want to see? :picard-sith::frusty:

He's the best captain (for me), so I want to see him in the next movie. :force:

If Data can be brought back in some logical non-retarded way, I would love to see another final TNG film. Aside from that, I can most easily imagine a Voyager film. I don't really know why, but it just seems like a simpler task.

PICARD.....

I want another TNG Movie.

Now all I need is someone to hypnotise Stewart to make him think he want's to do another movie

Captain Sisko. I would like to see something done with him and the prophets interacting with the 'real world.' Anyone else could be in it. They could build on that episode from TNG where those scorpion-like creatures had taken over Star Fleet command, but were eventually stopped, only after they had sent off some kind of message to their place of origin. These creatures could come invading, and Janeway or Picard could be trying to stop them, and Sisko somehow helps from his 'other worldly' existence.

Well,.....,it could happen.