Sign in to follow this  
Red Shirt Volunteer

Add an Indicator

OK, I'm not really big on chat but I was just in the chatroom and realised that nobody else knew I was there because there's no way to know unless you actually go in, right? Or have I missed something obvious? If there's some kind of indicator on the main board, could somebody tell me where it is? It's kind of boring chatting to myself, although I can also amuse myself at times. If there is no indicator, perhaps one could be added? Just a thought.

Yeah, I suggested that once, but I think ddillard hasn't gotten around to doing it. Also, we've changed chatrooms a couple times since then so maybe it isn't technologically possible anymore.

VBG and I have discussed this possibility in the past but are as of yet not able to find a way to do it, but I am not giving up on it, eventually we will figure it out.

VBG and I have discussed this possibility in the past but are as of yet not able to find a way to do it, but I am not giving up on it, eventually we will figure it out.

Thanks for the update, ddillard. It's not really a big deal, just a thought I had while I was in there testing it out. Thanks for your efforts.