Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

Friends are People who share the Same Faults

that too! you go to a public school? if so thats another fault :eekout:

264249[/snapback]

:sweatdrop: Yep, I go to a public school. :naughty:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

I've come to realize something. Sometimes friends have the OPPOSITE faults. Understand that? :rolleyes: <_< :unsure: So we can help each other achieve homeostasis :o :) Yepp. :) Some people are very needy while their friend wants to help everybody. PERFECT MATCH! :) Some people find fault with others and their friend only tries to see the good in others. Some people are very pessimistic, their friend is an eternal optimist. But these relationships usually get strained after a while. Then there are friends who share the same sick sense of humour. Now that's a great one. They laugh at the world together while everyone around them thinks they are sick :) :) :)

The last one is me and Mrs. Airies Jeanway. People just think were sick cause were <_< we call each other several times a day at our jobs. Laugh at what silly things the world throws around. :) Yep that's us. Same sick sense of humor. We are both a little :) :unsure:

Did I mention we are best friends? :) Our only problem is money. It's a shame that 2 people with 3 kids that both work have problems putting food on the table. That is what is wrong with the world. I work she works and we run a small business together, which has been doing badly these days. :) But it's ok. "Sha la la la la la live for today...we were never meant to worry the way that people do, and I don't have to hurry as long as I have you, we'll take it nice and easy, and use my simple plan, you'll be my loving woman and I'll be your loving man, we'll take the most from living and pleasure while we can...." That's our song. Kinda Corny ain't it folks! :rolleyes:

Edited by Airies

I look at it like this...

"A true friend is someone who knows everything about you but loves you anyway"