Sign in to follow this  
Goose

Lewis Black-The Funniest Man Alive

Stardate:214221.9

<<<<<<<<<<This man right here in my avatar is the funniest man alive hands down.He's knowm as Americans foremost commentator on worlds events.I am been a huge fan of this guy for tow years and every time i hear him i split my sides laughing.They made a message baord on his site for anybody whos interested Lewis Black

Are there any fans of this guy here besides me?

"If it weren't for my horse I wouldnt of spent that year in college!"-Lewis Black

"If you could make 1.5 million doing the wweather for 5 minutes like Al Roker does you would do it with a gorilla f*****g you in the a**!!!Yes you would!You would be happy to see Simba at work everyday. The only thing that would tick you off is if the gorilla was making two million!!!"-Lewis Black :) :nono:

Well, finally, Goose, you and I agree on something. I've seen him many times and I just love his sick sense of humor, his is just like mine. I love him. :)

Just got back from "Comedy Central" (after a Google search for him), and after listening to him, I just gotta say -

Oh man, this guy's FUNNY! :) :tear::nono:

I'm a fan now - just wish I could see Comedy Central, instead of just the website. Oh well, it'll do for now.

I love the impression he gives that the world has done this to him, I mean like once he was strong and now he's just a feeble wreck.

Well, finally, Goose, you and I agree on something.  I've seen him many times and I just love his sick sense of humor, his is just like mine.  I love him. :nono:

Stardate:214224.6

When did you and I ever disagree on something Jeanway? :)

Anways I have always wanted to see him in person.I have the White Album,Revolver,and the End of the Universe.I cant wait to get Rules of Enragement.

I think the reason he is soooo funny is because of the way he delievers his jokes,He could say the stupidest thing and it would be funny.And everything he says is true too!!

Here's a good one about airport security.

Before september 11th people were selling knifes in airports.What the f**K is up with that.Were common sense go on that on.Nobody noticed this!! The idiot running the store didnt even hhave the common sense.Who would f**in sell a knife at an airport.You dont sell a knife to someone who is getting into a confied space!Where they can drink allll they want.Where they are setting in coach thinking"F**KI should be in first class!"So they have a few more drinks and they get a little angrier.Then they have to piss and theres a big long line and they are thiinking "Not any more!!"-Lewis Black

Edited by Goose

Hey Goose

I just saw the Man live at the Comedy central Bar mitzfa bash.LOL he was hillarious(so was Dave attel and :dude: Dane cook)

I wish they gave him more time though

I'll admit that I haven't seen much of him,,, but the guy gets on my nerves! :dude: Just too over the top for my tastes. Guess I'm just not into "bitter"-comedy.

Edited by Ace