Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

ST.Com Reunion

and we all know who REALLY owned the lounge. the powerful Phaserman family. the fun part was the rare ocassions we got the three of us brothers in there. THAT was fun.

No me and the other teenagers and T'mir ruled the lounge you adults had no power there you were all are slaves! and I was one of the supreme annoying ones who felt the wrath of mr.cliky numerous times by gary and dino or whoever that allways tried to eat me. (that is why I am afriad of phasermens)

It was scary when all the phasermen people were together because I made them all mad and than gary lives south of me by some 100 miles and knows were I go to school so i could of been attacked anytime he felt like it. And I alway made this garys wife mad and than gary would go on the old computer in his house (if I rember correctly) and come on and than scold me for been such a bad teenager.

The only thing I remeber from the old lounge is my marlon tree that was destroyed by DINO!!!! evil dinosaur very evil annoying hungry dinosaur that hated me alot. Than I remeber the great tribble war and the war of the spams and the haven of the holodeck.

Long time ago, i went to the old ST.com chat room and saw the nudity guy and Cleetus was spaming the board, so there was no where to turn for good clean Trek fun...then i walked over here.

How long did Cleetus stay there to torture you all there?? is he still there??

I never saw actual TREK talk in that chat room, so i only went like three times.

I miss all of my old Lounger buddies.Like Atom and Jagchick and freek (and cassopia)but most have made the transfer over here

So there was spam.I put those guys like Ed-belfor on ignore anyway.I don't miss the drama between an underage girl and a "man" at all.I don't miss some people wallowing in thier pain ALL THE TIME. I do miss the silly trivia sessions,the nights of trek(among other things) talk.I never saw any sex.If i saw annoying people i would IGNORE them and it saddens me to see people dissing us.I have missed you guys.I miss the USS perkyville and i miss the fake sim fights

I was only there about a week before it was closed, bu it was cool while i was there...plus i first heard about this site there... I LOVE the message boards here a lot, but i haven't realy been in the chatroom that much...

Now that I'm almost Commodore, I look back and see how much time we wasted just being idiots :P