Sign in to follow this  
cyphrx

What's Your Fav Star Trek Comic Book Series

Right now I know of 4 different companies that produced Star Trek comic books....

Gold Key

Marvel

DC

and Wildstorm

I've never read any of the Gold Key ones, and I've only thumb through the wildstorm ones. I loved the

I was also too young to see any of the DC comics that had to do with Kirk commanding the Excelsior and Savikk becoming his science officer. I did however catch some impressive later issues which had to do with the normal Star Trek continouty.

I like the Marvel run too because they were to allowed to be diverse in some of their titles. Star Trek: Early Years was about Captain Pike's Enterprise, and Starfleet Academy was about...well Starfleet Academy. Also there was this one issue of Star Trek Unlimited where they had a TGN and TOS crossover that had to do with Trelane and Q. But most of the titles were medicore at best. Except for this one limited series called The Lost Series, which filled in the gaps between motion picture and wrath of Khan.

Enough about me what do you think?

I used to have a number of the Gold Key series but I sold them a couple of years ago. I still have a number of the DC series and a couple of DS9 books by Malibu. They are, at the moment, all up for sale. Interested?