Does anyone else out there watch the show 24? I've been hooked on this show since last season.Its great! Just about every episode ends in a cliffhanger.I literally find myself sitting on the edge of my seat and a few times I end up yelling at the people on the screen ;) The cast of this show is top notch and there are a few Star Trek alumni in this show, Penny Johnson (Kasidy Yates from DS9),Michelle Forbes (Ro Laren from TNG) and Susan Gibney (Dr.Leah Brahams from TNG).

Absolutly one of the best shows to ever come out on TV.Unfortunatly there are only 4 episodes left this season then i go into 24 withdrawel.

i watched last season. It was very good (glad terry died, i know its a bad thing to say, but she was ugly!)

I have looked at a bit this season, but my husband is a huge fan. I think it's like a male driven soap opera.

I watch this show every week and think its one of the best conceieved concepts in recent TV history. Kiefer Sutherland is an outstanding actor and really does well carrying this show.

Click for Spoiler:

However, this season is not really as good as last season. For example, whatever happened to Sharry Palmer or Nina. They were in the show for several hours (Weeks) and than they disappear. Is sharry still in on the goverenment conspiracy with the vice president or what. I do though think it has picked up with Mike Novak's loyalties and "Kick-*buttocks*" jack getting down and dirty. I can't wait to see how the season ends.