Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

A Different Portal

I like the new one better. I like being welcomed by name and it seems more organized. Very cool!

Guest Ktrek

To tell you the truth I was shocked when I entered the portal today and saw my animated Klingon icon. I thought you stole it to put on the front page!! B) ;) Anyway, I figured out shortly enough what you had done and I have to say... I like it. ;);):D:D:D

Ktrek

See, I wasn't going to say anything about the small print, thinking it was just my bad eyes!

I'll look into the settings tonight when I get home from work and I'll find the settings for the text size and color and I'll set it to something bigger and easier to read.

It may take a few hours though because there's A LOT of code to scan through lol but I'll work on it.

I like the new portal, the trouble is with this:

[PASTE]

STARTREKFANS.NETSTARTREKFANS.NET->The Promenade->Off Topic Discussions->A Different Portal

[/PASTE]

See the two times it says STARTREKFAN.NETSTARTREKFAN.NET

One goes to the board index and the other goes to the homepage and now I have to remember ;) which is which. It is minor though don’t sweat it. ;)

Both portals are equally good to me except for what Alterego and Picard said. Especially the dark green text - that was the reason I stuck with the original skin!

I just need to go through all the code and fint that Green. I thought I had purged it all out but I see I missed some. I hope to have it completed tonight when I get home from work.

Guest Ktrek

I can't figure out what you guys are talking about! What is green? Mine is all blue. I have the original skin turned on.

Ktrek

I can't figure out what you guys are talking about! What is green? Mine is all blue. I have the original skin turned on.

Ktrek

I do too, but mine is half blue half green. ;)

I do not understand why people are having trouble with green. I used to have my desktop setup in green a while back. Now I just use the windows standard.

[PASTE]

STARTREKFANS.NETSTARTREKFANS.NET->The Promenade->Off Topic Discussions->A Different Portal

[/PASTE]

One goes to the board index and the other goes to the homepage and now I have to remember ;) which is which. It is minor though don’t sweat it. ;) 

LOL the double listing bugged me right from the second I put this portal online. I just hadn'ty had the time to find the code until now.

Check it out now and it's only on there once.

Also, I fixed the green in the signatures and made the default color as white.

Cool! Now this site is better than ever! Keep up the good work VaBeachGuy!!! ;)

[PASTE]

[/PASTE]

LOL the double listing bugged me right from the second I put this portal online. I just hadn'ty had the time to find the code until now.

Check it out now and it's only on there once.

Also, I fixed the green in the signatures and made the default color as white.

Much better! If someone wants to go the homepage, click on the picture of the Captains ;) Well done again VBG!

i dont have a problem with the green at all. i think it looks good, but if it is bugging other people, well then they have the right to have it changed. the site looks great. keep up the great work VaBeachGuy.