Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

captjaneway

Greetings

Greetings Star Fleet: I am a new member here, and pleased to find an active site. I have been a Trekker since TOS was first broadcast, attend cons when able and collect ST memorabilia. My husband is also a Trekker, but we don't have as much time to attend cons as we used to since we spend time with our six grandchildren, 3 of whom are triplets. We are actively getting them interested in ST, and teach them Roddenberry's vision which we hope will become reality during their lifetimes. I am a fan of all the ST series and movies, except the present ENT series, which I feel suffers from poor writing and acting, among other things. I hope to be a regular contributor here. A question: Are there regular or scheduled chats here?

Live Long and Prosper

Capt Janeway

Hello Capt Janeway..And Welcome Aboard...!!!

As far as regular scheduled chats. I believe the only ones are the Wednesday Night Enterprise chat and the Trivia Chat Session..The Trivia sessions usually happen every other Saturday and the Enterprise chat is every Wednesday Night at 8 PM ET..However, It seems like there are always people in the chat room..

wavey.gifWelcome to startrekfans!

Quite a full life you have, congratulations. Master Q holds Trivia Chat sessions once in a while, go HERE for all the skinny on that. Also go HERE for more general chatroom info.

WELCOME ABOARD!!!!!

HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY AY STARTREKFANS :)

P.S SEE YOU OUT THERE :huh: :bow: :huh:

:huh:

welcome aboard cube 4102 designation STF.net!!!!!!

You will be assimillated into our collective...

resistance is futile...

Welcome aboard Captjaneway! Glad to hear that you are trying to impress upon your grand children such a possible / hopeful future. I have no children of my own, but a nephew / Godchild that I am very close to. He comes often to my home, and has begun asking me often to put in a Star Trek DVD to watch (series / movies). He turned 3 last September, so I've got him going at an early start. lol

Glad you're aboard!

Hello and welcome to STF.net, I hope you enjoy it here as much as i do. Oh buy the way...the chat room here is really good.<><><>....enjoy !!!!! :o